Thread: Want to Make Your own Pachislos Website, Host Pictures etc. Get FREE hosting here!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Want to Make Your own Pachislos Website, Host Pictures etc. Get FREE hosting here!

Hi have 5GB of hosting space and 20GB of bandwidth. I dont need it all so if anyone want some they can have some for free. All you need to do is make a website on word or whatever then go into the FTP area and upload it.

You can put pictures in here and stuff like that but it must be Pachislo or Patchinko related. If you want to put on a video then it must be under 25MB in size.

If you want free hosting space just sent an email to aranshaw@aol.com stating the website address you want (www.adranix.co.uk/mysitename) and a password you want. Also state how much space you need in MB)

To Login into a FTP site and upload something you do this, by following these steps you can upload stuff.

One, type into your browser this address:

ftp.adranix.co.uk

Then click ok to the message and right click and click "login as" then enter username: "example@adranix.co.uk" and password "example" then you would just copy and paste stuff in to here.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Want to Make Your own Pachislos Website, Host Pictures etc. Get FREE hosting here!

Also you if you get a page cannot be displayed error on the ftp folder just enable ftp folder view in internet options and then the advanced tab and please note im no website expert so I cannot answer any advanced questions or anything like that but if you have a simple problam I might be able to help.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Want to Make Your own Pachislos Website, Host Pictures etc. Get FREE hosting here!

Adam thanks for your offer and I hope that more people come aboard to video their Pachislos/Pachinkos. A few of us have and I am sure there are others out there that are considering it.

Let's face it : The more sites we have we can upload to like Adam's the better!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow, if I could ever get off my pasty white bottom I could use some of that to show refurbishing techniques of Vintage machines.

Maybe even Jwegger & Compirate & who knows who else could add to that.

And although Arby is a Modern Man I bet he could add tons of info!

Its like being in a dream, a dream, a dream, a dream...

Nah! Nobody would want to do that...... or.....would they, would they, would they...
    ********************http://RRob1.photosite.com/ ********************

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by doodude
    ....Nah! Nobody would want to do that...... or.....would they, would they, would they...
    How about we all said a loud :

PLEASE !!!!

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Want to Make Your own Pachislos Website, Host Pictures etc. Get FREE hosting her

Quote Originally Posted by doodude
    Wow, if I could ever get off my pasty white bottom I could use some of that to show refurbishing techniques of Vintage machines.

Maybe even Jwegger & Compirate & who knows who else could add to that.

And although Arby is a Modern Man I bet he could add tons of info!

Its like being in a dream, a dream, a dream, a dream...

Nah! Nobody would want to do that...... or.....would they, would they, would they...
    I'm slowly getting my site updated (at least on my computer) now that I'm more addicted than ever (thanks Pachitalk!). Also now that I have a digital camera I can take better pictures than the web cam I did use! It's just finding the time!
    Remember when you were young - 'what do you want to do? Ah dunno, what do you wanna do?, There ain't nothing to do! (mom) clean your room!'

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If anyone wants any just email aranshaw@aol.com and include a site name and password of your choose!