Was picking up some shelving units at Bed Bath and Beyond yesterday and I saw one of these ultimate scrubbers. Looked like Arby's cell cleaner but smaller and battery powered so I figured I would give it a try. Comes with three brushes, Hard, Soft and 3 tier medium, the hard and soft bruses are a little on the short side to reach the playfield surface, the three tied one does reach the surface but only does a so-so job, I ended up cutting it down to make a two tiered brush and it did a better job. Dry it moves the dust around but did not really get it off the playfield, wet it cleaned better but you need to follow it up with a cloth to dry and move away the dirt.It did a much better job of cleaning the tops of the nails than anything else.Priced at $14.95 price wasn't too expensive but it's not really suited for pachinko cleaning, the brushes need to have about another 1/4 of nap.Replacement brushes are avaialble on the website but the shipping will kill you. If you can pick one up for $5.00 or less when they go on clearance it might be worth it.Rating 2 out of 5JimBelow is the website so you can see what it looks like.www.ultimatescrubber.com