I have our carpenter working on one now, the 6 machine bank you are speaking about is going to be really heavy and really wide. Will not fit through conventional doors. You have to remember airflow behind the machines. you might be able to pull it off but even at 32 inches thats tight.

Here's what he told me he is doing. I wish I could find the sketch. The stand is 20 inches deep, 30 inches high and 6 feet wide. He is using 1/4 round moldings to make a place for the machine to sit in so it does not slide around the top. The base is going to have three doors.

Each door under the machine will open up for storage, and a shelf with coin collection tray will be there to collect the overflow. He is cutting a slot in the top to line up with the slots that exist in the machines. Just have to figure out a method for them to drop down and not into the machine. Some kind of funnel, but thats easy enough.

A centralized power strip inside and a single cord outside. Some fancy trim around the bottom and top, some fancy doors and it shold look nice. I toyed with adding something overhead to mount a neon 'Slots" sign, but not sure yet.