Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Maybe I won't get it!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Maybe I won't get it!

Well, I thought I won a Super Action 777 on ebay from slotusa but went to checkout and the stupid zoovy.com checkout system he has is for crap. Tells me I did not win the auction, not valid e-mail address, won't let me check out. I went as far as to sign onto paypal and try to pay them directly, but it tells me they accept payment from their website only. I sent a couple e-mails, no answer. Its been 24 hours. I was supposed to get an e-mail with payment link within that time period. So far, I amnot impressed. Customer service is nil as of right now.
    "OUTLAW" "MEPHISTO" "DEAD AZTECA RETURNS"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Maybe I won't get it!

They will send you email in due time.

They are a little slow.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You will get to pay for your win. They run their Paypal through US Freight, their parent company, a major seller of tools.

Sometimes the message you got pops up from Paypal when you are making a purchase from an email address different from the one given in your email address info when you set up your Paypal account.

Also be patient with Slotusa on shipping. Expect to wait 7 to 12 days for the game to arrive from the date Fedex takes it into their tracking system.

Gachinko 7 is a great game. You will love it!!
    Dennis

I have a passion for Pachinko!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I hope so. I'm just not used to dealing with slow companies. I always gotta have it now! Liek my own customers.

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey dude! Calm down, you might drop something

Go out and put a few rounds in that Outlaw and relax.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Way to much time has passed, I'll look elsewhere. I told him I do not expect negative feedback. Ya gotta admit its been way too long now. Not word one from them. No return e-mail, no return call.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They can be a bit slow, but you've only gone 3 days since purchasing. Why don't you just call them?

From their website: You can call us at 866-SLOT-USA.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

3 days is waaaay too long. That is bad customer service.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hmmm well what is Ebay's policy as far as contact time goes?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Phone call was pretty much to the point. We'll get your e-mail when we can. Well, you'll not get my money. C'mon, 4 e-mails, 2 phone calls, and this is for something I do not have in my hands yet. What can I expect when I get it? See my point?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well, it closed on Sunday evening on the 25th. The earliest they were back to the office was the next day on Monday. Now two more days have passed. Not all that long in the greater scheme of things. Guess if you think you got a good deal, you should hang in there for awhile.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I might be wrong and please correct me(I am sure someone here will if they have a chance) but I thought 5 working days was what Ebay says to give for verification of an auction purchase? Maybe it is 3?

Anyway we all know this dealer comes thru at the end and you got a h+ll of a deal on that. I would of waited whatever the max time was and then started the procedures.

But that's just me

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If I were you I would wait it out...also calm down a bit...It takes time and SlotUSA is not known for speed.
    Spin Luck * Super Black Jack * King Camel * Charlie's Angels * Gold X * Giga Fever * E.T.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Phone call was pretty much to the point. We'll get your e-mail when we can. Well, you'll not get my money. C'mon, 4 e-mails, 2 phone calls, and this is for something I do not have in my hands yet. What can I expect when I get it? See my point?
    First, did you resolve the paypal issue?

Second, and most important, remember you can accomplish more with an ounce of honey than you can with a gallon of vinegar. Be polite on the phone and in your emails. If you are already this stressed out over the matter and if you may have used intimidation tactics ( ie, told them iin so many words, get it done NOW or I won't pay), then I suggest you might just be better off not buying the game.

I think you are not going to be happy with Slotusa nor the game because you will be expecting a like new game and they rarely come that way. ( More stress for you.)

Patience is a virtue. Most everyone is suggesting you are expecting perfection and they are saying this seller is pretty good but they are not noted for their speed in shipping. If you can't wait, then operate within the rules of eBay and request to be released from your commitment to buy from Slotusa and move on.

Good luck!
    Dennis

I have a passion for Pachinko!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

...but if I want my H00PER (Glued AND screwed) "They will be shipping in about 2 weeks" and there is no shipping calculator...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Hooper-Carnival-...QQcmdZViewItem
    ...though it sounds like the email would come soon, probably not in the middle of the night when I'm on the bay...
    [D] means [developement] [doramatic] [demention] and [design]

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You've got some folks here who seem to have some previous experience with this company and they're saying that this company is typically slow but eventually comes through. If you got a good deal on this machine it might be in your best interest to have some patience. Whatever you decide, I hope it all works out for you.

Mike
    Mike
    Arnold The Terminator Sheep, the baaaddest sheep in the whole damn town, plays only Star Wars, ROBOCOP, and Sakura Pachinkos in CA.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well, let me explain a little further.

1. If you say you will respond to an auction with payment instructions within 24-48 hours then regardless of week ends or not, you should. If you can not respond due to the week end then you should say so in the auction. Thats just practical business sense and being considerate.

2. If you are going to place a payment portal on your auctions, then you should make sure it works as flawlessly as possible with your auction tools. This is evidently not the case. They got what they paid for, a cheap, crappy payment system.

3. Taking into consideration I will most likely miss their e-mail while out of town through the week and week end, I guarantee they will be upset due to the no response they will get from me as I do not answer e-mails from the middle of the woods.

4. I thoroughly expect a smoke odor, used machine with signs of abuse, coming from an overseas gaming parlor, so that has no effect on what I expect from the vendor. I base my expectations on customer service, not the product. I answer all of my e-mails and phone calls as promptly as you could possibly expect. All we do is provide customer service, because our party rental items can be had anywhere else around me from 30 other companies so customer service for us is far too important to us. maybe I'm judging them on our own standards and thats not fair, but I doubt it.

For instance, in my auction for 'Hooper" that ocpachinko was quick to point out, I lay it all out there with no guarantee of anything. Plus, I can't seem to get past his need for me to have a shipping calculator for somethng "THAT SHIPS FREE" as stated in BIG RED LETTERS, LOL.

If they send an e-mail, more power to them. If I get it, no problem there either, if I don't, there's plenty more out there. I know folks are happy with this vendor and thats great, but honestly, you can't help but wonder what kind of service AFTER the sale you wold be getting right? I would have more respect if they stated "We'll send you payment info and ship it when we are damn good and ready".

I'm not as upset or overwraught as my posts may seem to be. Ok, time for a little purple pill, LOL.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This is why I could never be a mediator. I agree 100% with Reaper AND with everyone else. lol

I do think, though, that every situation is unique. I think Reaper has gone out of his way to just get a story out of them. I agree that "we'll get to it" is not nearly as good as, "we will get to it within the next two weeks." At least give the customer a little bit of a time frame or something insetead of just saying, "wait it out and we'll get to you later."

Just my two tokens worth...

cmk
    7 Pachislos, 1 vintage Pachinko; ask about 'em.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There have been plenty of posts about how inefficient Slotsusa is at delivering their product to the end user. There have been plenty of posts about lack of prep work on Slots end for the product they deliver.

This is not news to anyone. This is SOP for them. We all know this.

That being said, there prices are generally cheap and in this world you certainly get what you pay for. You want that cheap price, there is going to be trade offs.

Now, I've never heard of them simply not delivering the product. If you can't wait for it, tell them to keep it. If you can wait for it and don't mind cleaning it, you can usually get a good price.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I guess I've done what I can, I'll leave it at that til I hear from them or something.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast