Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: UK Guys sign in!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up UK Guys sign in!

Being as there has been a significant increase in UK users since I signed up here, I think its about time we had our own thread

So guys, what do you have, and where you from?

Myself, im in Nottingham, I have a Yajikita, and a Beast Sapp, will be looking into more next year

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to matt5cott

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: UK Guys sign in!

Note my setup (including lightening ball) Spooky! Doooo, dooo, dooo, dooo, doooo, doooooooo...

Check out Ol' Don Chan resting on the floor:

I'll have to get some furniture so I can line them up as a trio soon.

I live in the Newcastle Area of UK.

EDIT: Oh, word of warning mate, be careful with those lightening balls. They seriously interfere with electronic equipment. I used to have mine switched on next to my computer and its buggered 3 optical Mice. Took me ages to find out what was causes the problem. Mine stays off if the machines are on.

4. The following user says "Thanks" to webcore

proffesorpeter

hey hey- its proffesorpeter here- I got a little advance warning that theres a little rarity coming over soon thatll have us all in a SPIN
    come novemeber ebays gonna go NUTS
    in the meantime though Im Going To work.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Spin Luck by any chance?

proffesorpeter

hoooooo yeah- november is when theyre coming over- you think well get in an almighty bidding war for it??
    Im after this one for sure- ready to pay 400 for it!

proffesorpeter

oh- forgot-
    I live in sunny scotland! Motherwell, north lanarkshire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm Cris. I live in Leeds, West Yorkshire.

I have 2 machines, Popeye and Beast Sapp .I have just built myself and MDF table for them to sit on, this is so I can slide out my fold away dining room table, as my "Games Room" is really my dining room, and there isn't enough space for every thing to fit, and yes if you were wondering the bits for the table fitted in the Smart too

As you can see my Tales From the Crypt Pinball is a little broken at the moment. The Ball Launch Coil has burnt out, and this has then blown a few transistors on the PPB and CPU boards, at least I hope this is all that's wrong with it. It also needs a new PSU board (I think that's where that loud buzzing is coming from ). The Pachislo's are only there because I can't fit in another pinball table (or 2 !!!) but I think they are a cool addition, and are here to stay.

So far the Pachislo's are much more reliable than the pinballs. I spent about an hour the other night polishing out a large scratch in the front plastic of Popeye, Novus really did the trick! And apart from fitting a couple resistors to reduce the volume they are a pleasure to own!

Cheers

Cris.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by proffesorpeter
    hoooooo yeah- november is when theyre coming over- you think well get in an almighty bidding war for it??
    Well you've outbid me already.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Have you guys seen the rare stuff on Beast Sapp yet? i.e The mini-me Bob Sapps on the exercise bike bit, the japanese geek and the massive mechanical Bob Sapp in fights? I have yet to beat them!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Only got a JSR recently but want more

I've also got an arcade cab

I live in mancland btw.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Im 15 and have a CatWoman pachislo, and come from Haverhill in England

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: UK Guys sign in!

*waves from tropical Kings Lynn in Norfolk!*

Hi all, Steve here.

Very very new to all of this, got a Thunderbirds Pachinko and a Beast Sapp and Thunderbirds Pachislo. Currently looking at the inside of my wallet and wondering what else I can afford in the run up to Xmas. (Heads its the Star Wars Pachinko, tails its a Popeye Pachislo... opinions wanted please!)

Also got two full size pinballs - a Judge Dredd that I have just finished refurbing and a Star Trek : Next Generation (Which is my pride and joy as Ive just stuck a load of mods in it including a fab set of lazers which strafe the playfield!). Will post a pic sometime but not at the moment as my front room is still a bit of a bomb site!

As for work, its usually centred around jabbing screwdrivers into computers, lurking around a glasswasher and DJ console in a pub or trying not to draw attention to myself in town as I also do a bit of mystery shopping on the side. The other half an hour in the week is spent jamming tokens into things at home!!! Yay!

All mails gratefully received - im really enjoying the forum so far!

Foxy

15. The following user says "Thanks" to SteveFoxUK

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just got a Thunderbirds Pachinko for Christmas - can't wait to have another go on it now I have read up the FAQ - I was trying to figure it out myself! It is LOUD! Also have three pins - Medusa, Future Spa and a Black Rose. In my office I have a full size bar football machine from John Lewis £300 worth for £200 - result!
    I am in Nottingham

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i have jet set radio and metal slug (which i got for xmas), and live near liverpool.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I hope all you guys are signed into the googlemap. Any pachinko owners need a volume control let me know I have them available, it might save the fury of your other half!

Anybody local enough that wants to come and play do contact me you can come over and check out the machines.

Also for anybody that is local I will be displaying at the Newmarket Rolly Mile Racecoure at the toy fair in the morning (28th) so will have 14 machines set up to play.Open from 9am.

Hope to see some of you there!
    Nik,

Thunderbirds,Dragon Monkey,Pink Panther,Bruce Lee,Lets Go Circuit,Moujyou(Lion),Pretty Band,Fever Battle,New Sea Story,Bee Bop,Franky Dog,Magical Lamp,Robocop,Popeye,Fever Queen,Magic Party.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by proffesorpeter
    777 Heaven's site: http://pages.123-reg.co.uk/stevenhoo....com/id12.html says he has two in stock already. I don't know if that's up to date but worth giving him a shout (if you haven't already). If you let him know you're a member, he may give you a discount.
    PS. I'm from Kent and have a Jet Set Radio pachislo and a Star Wars pachinko.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Moved to the UK for work about 6 months ago from the States. Even though I don't have as much room, I still had my Company move my pachislo and pachinko collection:

Pachinkos: Apollo1, Robocop, Gachinko 7, Golgo 13, Little Ninja, Bugs Life, Fever Battle, Tiger Mask

Pachislo: Cat Woman, Super Blackjack, Hanabi, Dragon Dice, Lucky Cat, few more

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That's dedication! Where are you in the UK?
    Nik,

Thunderbirds,Dragon Monkey,Pink Panther,Bruce Lee,Lets Go Circuit,Moujyou(Lion),Pretty Band,Fever Battle,New Sea Story,Bee Bop,Franky Dog,Magical Lamp,Robocop,Popeye,Fever Queen,Magic Party.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Just PAchinkos
    I hope all you guys are signed into the googlemap.
    Well said Nik! For those of you that dont know, there is a Googlemap option up there on the red(ish) navigation bar - this enables you to show us all where you are in the world. Dont forget to tell us all a bit more about yourself in your profile under the 'User CP' option too; we're a nosey bunch and want to know all about you and your machines!!

Cheers & Welcome,

Foxy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I live in Chester about 30-minutes south of Liverpool. Even though the machines in the UK are more expensive than the States, I'm just glad there are a couple good vendors to choose from. I stocked up on a few machines before moving from the States expecting that they would not be available in the UK. I also bought my first Fruit Machine a couple weeks ago. Not the same as pachinko or pachislo but a lot of fun in their own way. They're a bargin too on e-bay - just sorry I only have room for one - but will probalby buy a few more to take with me when we move back to the US in a few years.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast