Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2nd machine on way ARRA KING

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 2nd machine on way ARRA KING

Quote Originally Posted by pfurman
    The only thing that I noticed about this machine that is even remotely interesting is trying to stop the 3 numbers that scroll constantly on both left & right LED screens so that they're all the same number. Is this the way that this particular machine is supposed to be played? At least it's a challenge to try to do that. Otherwise, I totally don't get the point of this machine.
    I can't honsetly say I remember much about the machine, play-wise. I only remember the pachinko prop gimmick.
    Player, not collector. ドルドル箱yo~~~!
    Check out my journal for translated pachinko guides and manuals.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    Well don't feel bad about not liking one. I have a passion for my dislike of the K1-Punch Rush. Absolutely pointless machine.
    Thanks, Tulsa. I know there are different types of machines for different types of people. It's just that this particular machine was so mindless until I started focusing only on the numbers and not the reels that I really did want to cry. It seems to me that after focusing on the numbers I WAS able to change the way the machine responded, and see more 2 of a kind/2 in a row, with the third one being elusive. Then, I'd hit 3 in a row and generate a Big Bonus. In that sense, this machine gave the feeling (illusion?) of having a more direct relation between pushing the stop buttons and getting an immediate impact on the outcome as displayed on the LED number readouts. And then it began to really be fun. So that's why I asked if this machine was supposed to be played by focusing mainly on the numbers and not on the reels at all. Because there just is not very much whatsoever going on with the reels; it seems to be all linked to trying to shoot three numbers in a row. Since I couldn't find any manuals specifically related to this machine, I thought I'd ask here, in case someone else who was more familiar with this particular machine could give some feedback/input.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i looked and see a ball , but i was'nt watching when i hit a BB . maybe next month when i hit it again , i can see it jump up! i realy think that these are like sex ,if it's to easy it's not as fun.
    i've been trying to get a few of these to resell. so far i can't bring myself to let one go. maybe if i had 2 alike? let me know something , i mite take it off your hands.
    thanks
    larry
    larry griffith

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by larryn2o
    i looked and see a ball , but i was'nt watching when i hit a BB . maybe next month when i hit it again , i can see it jump up! i realy think that these are like sex ,if it's to easy it's not as fun.
    i've been trying to get a few of these to resell. so far i can't bring myself to let one go. maybe if i had 2 alike? let me know something , i mite take it off your hands.
    thanks
    larry
    Me too. I also saw one little silver ball in there. I watched when the BB hit; didn't see the ball do anything. Once, I did see that camel in the plastic box where the ball is expand and contract. But that's about it for that part of the machine. (BTW - I reset to 4. Have hit 3 BB's so far today. Things are looking up!).

As far as the comparison to sex goes...the way I see it, at first that machine was like bad sex - all anticipation, and then way too little, way too late.

But now, it's a lot better!

(And since I'm apparently one of the few gals here on this forum, I guess I'd better behave myself!)

(Hi, Dattia sister!)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well, I'm glad I could help your sex...or pachislo...much better ok sorry, I'll move on to another thread...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by rupan777
    Well, I'm glad I could help your sex...or pachislo...much better ok sorry, I'll move on to another thread...

And since you've been so nice, I guess I'll just wait to ask about that main menu in Neo Planet.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Shoot away.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Lightbulb Re: 2nd machine on way ARRA KING

Hello larryn2o and pfurman,

Arraking is pretty cool but it doesn't give up it's secrets too easily. After many thousands of plays, here is what I've seen.

The 3-digit LED's at the top are the key to getting into a bonus round. Triple 3's or 7's get you a big bonus (3 rounds). Any other triple combo gets you a regular bonus (2 rounds). Most of the time, I'm watching those LED's and trying to match the numbers. Otherwise, it's bells and replays. This machine doesn't give up bonuses, no matter how good you are at eye shooting the reels (which I think is stupid anyway, because I suck at it.)

There are other combos of numbers, according to the sticker on the front of the machine. 147, 258, and ??? (whatever the h3ll that means) are supposed to make something happen. Usually, both the left and right LED show the same numbers, but sometimes the one on the right will be reversed (i.e., you have 751 on the left and 157 on the right). I guess this is supposed to help you match the "mystery" numbers. I wouldn't know, I've never hit those numbers.

Anyway, when you match 3 numbers, watch the camel in the center of the top glass. His head and tail will pivot downward, and a single pachinko ball can be seen on the camel's back. The machine will whistle and click for a few seconds. And that, guys, is all the pachinko action you're going to get from this one.

Having matched the numbers, the blue "Chance" LED beneath the reels will light up. Soon, you'll be in either a regular or big bonus, depending on the numbers you matched.

Now, during the 8-spin bonus games, the LED's cycle through 3's, 7's, and dashes. Try to match 3's or 7's. 'Tain't easy, but it happens. Here's why: If you match the numbers, the bonus music will change and you'll see the 2 bottom lights on the right side, next to the reels, light up. Big deal, right?

But when your bonus games are over and the machine goes through it's routine, you'll hear a bell sound--CLANG--and you'll see that the "Chance" LED is lit again. Yep, you're gettin another bonus!

It's a fun machine, frustrates the crap outta first time players and new owners though. After you figure out what's going on, you'll like it much mo' betta. Unless, of course, you don't. It's your choice.

Other than that, I don't know too much about Arraking.

-TW
    Dragon Dice * Arra King * King Camel * Ougonshin

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to TeeDubya

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Lightbulb Re: 2nd machine on way ARRA KING

Quote Originally Posted by TeeDubya
    Now, during the 8-spin bonus games, the LED's cycle through 3's, 7's, and dashes. Try to match 3's or 7's. 'Tain't easy, but it happens. Here's why: If you match the numbers, the bonus music will change and you'll see the 2 bottom lights on the right side, next to the reels, light up. Big deal, right?

But when your bonus games are over and the machine goes through it's routine, you'll hear a bell sound--CLANG--and you'll see that the "Chance" LED is lit again. Yep, you're gettin another bonus!
    Uh, I goofed. Just played through a bonus round and there are a couple factual errors in what I typed this morning.

First, you have to match 3's or 7's during JAC games, NOT during the 8-spin bonus rounds. The music will change, but that's all you'll notice at first.

Second, after you've played out the bonus round, the machine goes through a little routine where it flashes 7's and dashes on the LED's. If you get 7's, the 2 TOP lights on the right side of the reels will be lit (that's the Harem Girl and the Moon/Stars lights). Within a dozen or so spins of the reels, you'll hit triples on the LED's again and you're looking at another bonus very soon.

Just now I played through my second bonus. I didn't match numbers during the JAC games, but I still hit 3 7's when the machine did it's routine. That's never happened before, so I guess it can also happen randomly.

That's all.

-TW
    Dragon Dice * Arra King * King Camel * Ougonshin

11. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to TeeDubya

Thanks
    Thanks Received

TW, I hope you post this in the museum!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by TeeDubya
    Uh, I goofed. Just played through a bonus round and there are a couple factual errors in what I typed this morning.

First, you have to match 3's or 7's during JAC games, NOT during the 8-spin bonus rounds. The music will change, but that's all you'll notice at first.

Second, after you've played out the bonus round, the machine goes through a little routine where it flashes 7's and dashes on the LED's. If you get 7's, the 2 TOP lights on the right side of the reels will be lit (that's the Harem Girl and the Moon/Stars lights). Within a dozen or so spins of the reels, you'll hit triples on the LED's again and you're looking at another bonus very soon.

Just now I played through my second bonus. I didn't match numbers during the JAC games, but I still hit 3 7's when the machine did it's routine. That's never happened before, so I guess it can also happen randomly.

That's all.

-TW

According to a spec sheet I was reading, that feature is called the "Arra King Chance":

(loosely translated):
    The upper LED display is the key to getting continuous bonuses. During a bonus, if "333" or "777" is displayed, then you automatically win another bonus. If this does not occur and the bonus finishes, you get a second "redraw" chance if a long reach occurs, make sure you're watching the LED at this time!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2