Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bad Customer Service!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Bad Customer Service!!!

Welcome aboard Timekeeper
    Chris
    Pachinko : Star Wars, Julie Pinball, Super stadium, 007, Freddie Vs Jason, Haunted Mansion, Vicky Chance. Pachislo : Terminator (Original).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My experiences with 777Heaven?

1st order : Neo Pharaoh Zetz.

Turned up on the date I was expecting, from memory I ordered on a Sunday, and it turned up the following Tuesday (Sunday not being a working day I expected it to be sent by Next Day courier on the Monday). Machine in stunning condition, although some kind of greasy residue on it (nothing a couple of minutes with a duster couldn't clean!)

2nd order : Lord of the Rings.

Placed an order, asked when it would arrive. I think Steve said it might be up to about 3 days. It arrived the next day, which was a surprise to say the least! Again a small amount of greasy residue on the outside and inside of the front glass, and again it was nothing a bit of glass cleaner didn't shift.

3rd order : King Camel and Super Blackjack.

After a bit of bargaining with Steve via email, and me changing my mind on which machines I was interested in (several times!) I left him an email asking him to text me a quote and I'd call back and place an order. He texted me a quote, I placed an order with him shortly after over the phone. I specifically asked for delivery the following Tuesday (about 5 days after the order) as it was a day off and would be convenient.

All the bits arrived on the Tuesday, great condition as always, pretty well packed, not damaged at all, working 100%. The couriers he uses are very good IMHO, they seem more interested in their cutsomers than rushing about. One was very apologetic when he thought he had broken one of the machines, it just turned out to be a couple of loose BBs banging inside a token tray in the box (phew!!!).

3 Smileys out of 3 Orders!

Overall I'd not hesitate in buying from Steve again!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I ordered my first Pachislo Thunderbirds from Steve at 777Heaven and it arrived on time and in perfect working order - with hardly a scatch on it! He fitted Volume Controls for free and included a spare set for my other machine!

I ordered my first Pachinko Star Wars (also from Steve) I had to postpone delivery due to my Hols and their was a little delay due to the Cabinets, but steve kept me informed - it arrived in Great Conditon much better than I expected with very few marks.

I did have a problem with an unconnected Cable and a Hopper Error - but these were sorted out by Pachitalk Members - so I didn't need to call the Tech Number Steve Provided. I think the cable probably became detached during transit.

All in all I found Steve to be easy to contact, very approachable, easy to negotiate with and keen to sort any problems. As in all Business things can sometimes go slighty wrong - and it's how you deal with the problems that matter.

My experiences have been good and I would buy again
    Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Looks like alot of people buying from 777heaven buy two machines at once as of late. Does Steve offer some kind of a two-for-one deal or a huge break on shipping or something? Just curious, as I am in the US and he appears to be in the UK.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I know what he means about answering emails, I have asked loads of questions and have give up bothering now due to getting no responses. I struggled to get a delivery date for the two machines I bought and paid for (£400 plus postage) on a Saturday evening, they arrived the following Friday. I think the listing said up to five working days so I can't moan at that but as a nurse working 12 hour nights that week on Mon/Tue/Wed and Thurs I was well unhappy at spending each day in semi slumber so I wouldn't miss the courier. The machines when they came were spotless, the Star Wars Pachinko has a light out and the firing mechanism is a bit sloppy when compared to my other pachinko, I havn't emailed the company as Ive given up as stated. If you phone the warehouse the guys/girls are very helpful (Im generally asleep during the day so prefere e-mailing) and the guy who eventually mailed me about the delivery date did say he had been away which could explain why no-one mailed me a delivery date (I had to phone the warehouse and ask, the listing stated I would be emailed a courier and tracking number), the listings on E-Bay do state you usually get a reply in minutes to e-mails. At this point I definately have more positive than negative feelings about the company but the email policy needs addressing. As they are moving premises and selling some machines very cheeply problems are bound to occur, and paying £100 for a cool Popeye pachislo and only about £30 for delivery of both machines, I did very well out of it. Why did tokens get picked up off the floor ? were there none available ? seems a bit bizzare that a large seller had to resort to scraping the carpet! I still want to get a Top Gun Pachislo machine from the company which is on E-Bay for £90 plus about £30 for postage, again a bargain, just waiting on selling some of my cast off goods on E-Bay to fund it. If I do buy it I will comment on the service on the site for all to see.
    May all your tokens be winners

6. The following user says "Thanks" to lindowman146

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2