Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bad Customer Service!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs down Bad Customer Service!!!

Hi,i am new to pachislo machines so i decided to buy a machine off ebay from a seller called 777HEAVEN ,i was reading his descriptions on ebay and they sounded very good,ie:STUNNING CONDITION,400 TOKENS SUPPLIED!!!! I decided to collect the machine which saved me the postage costs,when i met him he showed me some of the machines he had and they were in a poor condition,ie:cracked frames,dents,big scratches,keys missing!!!!,he would'nt even sell a poor condition one for less money than a mint one if he had one!!!!I decided on a machine called gold x as it was the cleanest machine he had i paid £70 for it,i was given about 100 tokens which he gathered up off the carpet!!!!He has promised me for nearly a month he would send some new tokens,but i have'nt received anything at all,he does'nt respond to calls,texts,or emails,and when he finally replied he promised me that they were in the post,but i still have not received anything i would not recommend this seller,and now i have hardly any tokens and the most boring machine made.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Bad Customer Service!!!

If you would have done a search of the posts and museum here,

you would have seen that Gold X is one of the least popular machines made.

There are many machines that are a lot more fun to play,

I hope your tokens arrive soon!!!!
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Is this dealer in the UK?

777Heaven I believe is a member here if it's the same person.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

if he be so, he carrys a burden to handle this problem as any up standing member
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes This Seller Is In The Uk,i Should Have Looked On The Posts To See If My Game Was Any Good But I Did'nt Even Know About This Site Until After I Had Bought It,never Mind It Looks Ok!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I got my JSR from him and he seemed ok. The machine was fine bit of a clean needed maybe a lick of paint to the wood but it was how I expected it to be as its been in an arcade in Japan then shipped over here in a big metal crate with no packing bar some shink wrap.

Keep trying I sure he'll sort it out, as his feedback on ebay is great and I would definatly buy another machine from him.

Keep us up to date on how you get on.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Mr Pacman,

I am very disappointed you were not happy with the machine but i feel i must reply back to your comments.

Firstly the machines you saw were the ones that were not for sale as they were the last five machines i had available as i had moved my offices hence why they were all £70.00 regardless of the machine because of the condition and damage to them....

Secondly i warned you that the Gold x machine was not a very good one but you decided to take it as you thought it looked good ...

Thirdly there was only 100 or so tokens left and your others were sent to you on the 15.09.05 with a proof of postage supplied and the extra tokens weighed 1.516kg so there must have been around 300 extra tokens or so ...

Fourthly i offered you a full refund on the machine you purchased which was declined.

And most disappointingly of all is i offered to meet you at the weekend which i dont normally work and supply you a machine i normally only post and have answered your phone calls and emails with the only exception when i was away for 3 days.
    Please call me on 01892 537442 so we can get your machine swapped or refunded -

Steve

8. The following user says "Thanks" to 777heaven

Thanks
    Thanks Received

A person could not fairly ask for more - A seller I would buy from!
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

10. The following user says "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up Re: Bad Customer Service!!!

777heaven Outstanding rebuttal.

You seem to be a stand up guy and would bend
    ove backwards for a client. I would do business with
    you without any questions if the need arises..

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Zeron, Arby and Takuly,

Thank you for your kind comments - Much appreciated ...

Steve

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Folks,

Whilst I cant comment on this particular experience, I can give my opinion on the service I have recieved from 777Heaven over the last few days. I ordered the Beast Sapp and Thunderbirds Pachislo machines on Sunday and they both arrived today. Not only did Steve give me a decent discount and chuck in a few extra tokens, but when the machines arrived he took the time to call me and guide me through initial setups when I had a 'blonde moment' attempting to set them both up tonight. He did this within 5 minutes of sending him a mail at 8pm and managed to guide me through getting both working almost instantly. To me, thats 'out-of-hours' service, didnt cost me anything extra and a very good level of response.
    Cue banana.

I understand that sometimes things fall below our expectations of service and I really am sorry that mrpacman feels that he got a bad deal in this instance. This is my first foray into Pachislo and im more than happy with the service Ive received so far - I hope that a compromise can be reached that reflects the level of service that Steve has given me in this instance. Peace.

Cheers all (noob waves! )

Foxy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hi all

I bought my first pachislo(thunderbirds) from steve at 777heaven on e-bay. the machine was exactly as described,in perfect condition, and i received it promptly in a few days.there were a few bulbs blown(probably due to shipment), i e-mailed steve and within minutes he replied and sent me a box of ten bulbs.steve also honoured his pachitalk deal and he gave
    me a 100 extra tokens and £20.00 discount on postage.If you look at the majority of steve's auctions, he recommends that bidders join pachitalk to get reviews on machines,this is what i did and found a review in the museum and a video on the stealth site,which helped me make my decision. I'm a bit broke at the moment but when i get
    some money i will definitely buy from him again(pachinko).

I'm sure steve will sort this problem out as he seems to me ,to be a genuine guy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi everybody,

Sorry to read what happend to mrpacman. It must be a misunderstanding.

I have been in business with 777HEAVEN for a while now and he has always be a excellent partner.

I recommend this guy too

Thanks
    Thanks Received

777Heaven sounds like a very upstanding seller.

Were I in his area, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I recently purchased two machines from 777heaven. I found Steve and his Dad Eddie a joy to deal with, they bent over backwards to make sure I was happy with my purchase.

I had gone to buy a Pachislo and a Pachinko, but decided I didn't want the Pachinko. Eddie then spent quite some time finding the machine I wanted, and making sure I was happy. I think I got a good deal too, plenty enough tokens etc... The condition of the machines I saw was very very good IMHO, sure there was a scratch on the front of my Popeye machine, but it came up great with a bit of TLC from a bottle of Novus, they were in much better condition than I had expected for a 2nd hand machine removed from a parlour. I think these minor imperfections are part of the hobby, if you want to get rid of them then you can. If you want a 100% machine then buy one new from Japan for £2000+

If you want to see some machines in a really poor state, I suggest you take a look at a few pinballs, they you will see the machines 777heaven sells are real gems!

I will not hesitate to buy from 777heaven again, this is just the sort of person we need in the UK and Europe to import these machines for us, and resell them at a fair price, imagine the problems if we had to ship each machine in from the US and Japan ourselves!

Cheers

Cris.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Cris, Tony, Djaypee, Raymac and Steve,

Thanks for your comments ! Much appreciated

Steve

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi,just to let everyone know everything has been sorted out between myself and 777heaven,the tokens he sent were lost in the post,and he has very kindly offered to send me some more free of charge,so i have apologised for my comments and hope to buy another machine when my finances are better.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That is good to hear!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well what can I say , this is my first post and I have to say 777 heaven are a dream to deal with . I spotted his ebay listings and visited his website , and chose to buy Thunderbirds and Sinbad Adventure . Steve phoned me Monday dinner time to take payment and delivery details , he offered me a good discount and extra tokens , and 9am this morning they were on my door step .

Top class seller , superb condition to both machines .

Many thanks Steve , hope to do some more business in the future

22. The following user says "Thanks" to timekeeper

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to the funny farm we call pachitalk where fun is the main part of the daily diet along with a side order of info on machanics electronics and a pudding of laughs with fellow people intrested in the same things
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast