Thread: Azteca Legend

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Azteca Legend

Hi All.
    Had this machine for a couple of months now. Read the forum on everything related to the model. Its not good at paying out and to be honest no fun at all. I have two other machines purchased at the same time. Both are excellent fun and have me dancing. (Not a pretty sight). I have re set this machine to 6 managed to get the volume way down via the Japanese menu. Can go through 50 tokens with just one payout. Anyone had similar problems with this model? Would love some info and help. Could force a Tango Best Regards,
    Bernard. U.K.
    Last edited by arbycoffee; 09-26-2005 at 09:10 PM.

gork

Default Re: Azteca Legend

Do you ever get the feeling that perhaps some machines are rigged or otherwise modified in software or hardware to pay out less than they are supposed to? In the world of gaming/gambling, it can be very difficult to find honest people sometimes. I'd make a pretty good assumption that there are machines out there that have been modified to line some pockets. I'm not suggesting that the machine you have is even such a beast; maybe you are just really unlucky or for some reason you have a terrible time eye shooting on the Azteca

In any case, sell it and buy yourself a machine that's not cursed!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Try setting it at 3 or 4 and see if that changes anything!!!
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

*** WARNING: Probable incorrect information ***

I read some time ago on one of the vendor sites that some machines have the odds reversed; i.e., 6 is the lowest payout and 1 is the best payout.

Honestly, I have NEVER seen a machine that this is true on. But it's the second thing I thought of right after resetting to 3 or 4 as has been mentioned.

*** End of bad information Warning ***

cmk
    7 Pachislos, 1 vintage Pachinko; ask about 'em.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just to chime in here, I have Azteca the Legend Returns (is that the same as yours? 8"LCD) and I've noticed the same thing. I sometimes go through streaks where I get nothing for payouts, and enter the bonus stages like 15 times before ever getting the actual Tablet thing from it, very frustrating.

On another note, that is NOTHING compare to this one pachislo I bought. I forget the name but I believe it was Ice Age or something similar. VERY attractive casing and colors with a large wooly mammoth on it. Has the 4th LED reel on the right. I played this thing for 2 weeks straight every day, and never ONCE hit the super bonus or even regular bonus. I would get 2 in a row of the jackpot every spin, but the last reel would simply never stop on it, it would always slip like 4-6 spaces every time.

Needless to say I thought it was cursed since every other machine I've owned I've hit the bonus on the first day typically in first 30-45 minutes, after 2 weeks of this one I gave up and gave it to a friend for a wedding present

Thanks
    Thanks Received

On my Azteca Legend Returns, on the advice of either Arby or Tulsa, I reset it to 5, put in 50 tokens and played them out. I then reset it to 6 and played another 50 tokens and it got better at paying. I tried this on a few others and it works. Try it and let us know. Frank A
    Frank A
    Lower Delaware