Thread: Thunder V2

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Thunder V2

Hello all, I just purchased two games Sinbads Adventure and Thunder V2 and have a few questions about the thunder V2. 1) Has anyone out there made it too the Inzuma Rush? I have been playing all night and made the BB 4 times but no Inzuma Rush. 2) Also does it matter if the guy is spinning on the LED or if it just says Thunder or Thunder with flowers. 3) On the screen with the man floating around around it says how many times I made to the BB. After master reseting the game that didn't reset back to 0. is that normal ? I have worked on Bally games for 3 years but I am brand new to pachislo. Thanks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Thunder V2

Welcome, Chrisdice!
    Sorry, I can't help, don't own either. Just wanted to say Hi!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

http://www.users.qwest.net/~arbycoff...ns/Welcome.gif

The concept of PachiTalk was to bring together anyone and everyone who has a passion for these amazing Japanese creations. Once you stepped through the doors at PachiTalk.com, you become part of the Pachination.
    You are no longer Japanese, American, English, Italian, German, etc. (If I missed you I am sorry). You are now considered a Pachinational, put that on an application! We are all one big entity amongst ourselves and our Pachis. Segregation is not our philosophy and the seperating of diffent cultures will not happen, we are one, under the Pachi Flag.

We are the United Nations of Pachiland....

This is all I have found

THUNDER VII
    MANUFACTURER * Aruze/Eleco/Macy
    YEAR OF PRODUCTION * 2001
    THEME * Storm
    BONUS GAME * LCD Video Screen
    COMMENTS: Here is a GREAT fun Macy Thunder machine with the 8 inch color LCD display below the reels. The video display shows a super human man curled up in a ball waiting for the bonus to be hit. Once it hits, he springs to life! Although no body parts are showing except for the butt, it may not be suitable for small children. This is not an adult or "X" rated machine.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks glad to be part of group

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I finaly mad the inzuma Rush, But an still having trouble with the options. I set the options as per Bigbears website but after being idol for a few minutes it changes from V2 mode back to V mode. Any Ideas on how to keep it in V2 mode all the time?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisdice
    I finaly mad the inzuma Rush, But an still having trouble with the options. I set the options as per Bigbears website but after being idol for a few minutes it changes from V2 mode back to V mode. Any Ideas on how to keep it in V2 mode all the time?
    We've been having the exact same problem, and I was just about to post a new question when I searched and found yours. We had a similar problem with Aztec Legend Returns, and I know there was a thread about it (Macy/Aruze/Elleco are all related, and ALR is from Elleco/Aruze) and I think Rupan found a reset menu item that helped straighten it all out, to avoid having to keep resetting it in the play mode menu, but I have no idea which option he pinpointed as the key one. Also, I don't know if the fix for ALR will work for V2. All I know is it's a pain in the butt to keep having to reset it every couple of minutes. And frankly, I have not a clue why there even are those other screen views; they don't appear to do anything at all. The only view that seems to do anything is V2. Big Bear indicated that there were a bunch of surprises in the 3rd and 4th options that only appear after the first couple of days. All we've gotten from the 3rd option was a view of flowers. What's up with that? (Haven't tried the 4th option yet).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It was a retty cool machine in V2 mode but I ended up selling the machine because I didn't like changing the setting all the time. And I wanted people just to put in the tokens and play, not turn off help options and change game settings. The flower view didn't do anything that I saw, and the 4th one let you set your own lights and sound, but not that EZ if you don't know how to read Japiness. I sold and bought a Beast Sapp instead.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It was a retty cool machine in V2 mode but I ended up selling the machine because I didn't like changing the setting all the time. And I wanted people just to put in the tokens and play, not turn off help options and change game settings. The flower view didn't do anything that I saw, and the 4th one let you set your own lights and sound, but not that EZ if you don't know how to read Japiness. I sold and bought a Beast Sapp instead.
    So I guess the bottom line is that you never were able to keep it in play mode without it reverting back to "nothing happening" mode. That sux. Maybe my buddy Rupan will come to the rescue. (I'll try something I saw in a movie once....(clicking joystick 3 times...repeating the following...) There's no one like Rupan....There's no one like Rupan....There's....)

"OH MY...Auntie Em...what are YOU doing here?!"

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'll get you my pretty, and your little pachi too!!!!

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by compirate
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little pachi too!!!!
    I have the feeling we're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

follow the yellow brick road

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

would it keep the settings if when you finished playing you put a couple of tokens in it would still go to atract mode but may keep the settings?
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

follow the yellow brick road
    I keep trying; but every time I stop to rest - even for a short while - a storm whips up, the road disappears, and all I can is THUNDER.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by drcrippen324
    would it keep the settings if when you finished playing you put a couple of tokens in it would still go to atract mode but may keep the settings?
    I'm not sure; but that's not exactly the sort of fix I was lookin for. I'm lookin for more of a "set it and forget it" fix. But thanks anyway.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well, I read the thread finally. Sorry, I tend to skip the technical threads because I usually can't add anything to them.

I don't recall posting anything about Thunder V before except maybe a couple of blurbs but I could possibly help if you could post screenshots of the menu(s) up and maybe I can do a blind walkthrough to find something.

BTW, please PM me if/when you do. I started a new job recently and I'm working mornings and swings so I have even less time to examine posts. Thanks.
    Player, not collector. ドルドル箱yo~~~!
    Check out my journal for translated pachinko guides and manuals.