Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Milt's Offer Cant Be Beat!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Milt's Offer Cant Be Beat!

Here is the deal. I want your business. It is that simple. So, here is my offer. If you find a better price on any of my competitor’s websites, please let me know. You can email me at demos@rochester.rr.com, or call me using our toll free 800 number. It is 888-798-1761.

All you need to do is let me know who is advertising a better price than us. I will personally go onto their site and validate the number of tokens, warranty, and number of bulbs and if they have it available in stock. If we have the same machine in our stock, I will do my very best to match their offer! I hate to lose sales!

The one catch here is shipping...any machine I do price match, I have to ship for $69.95...I don't have any flexibility in that part of the transaction. So, If you like our sales and service, but maybe not our prices then here is your chance to purchase from the best! I am the owner of this company and we have about 3000 machines currently in stock! This offer is good until September 30, 2005. Just ask for Milt!!

http://www.stealthhomeamusement.com/newprpo.html

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Milt's Offer Cant Be Beat!

Very Nice!!!
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow, like a Gas war in the 1960s.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wasn't the gas war in the 80's ? I remember waiting in line to get it for like nothing and them giving away free hot dogs. Mike : )
    - Owner Video Game Connection -
    -" ATARI 2600 to NINTENDO SWITCH “-

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

We have a gas war on now but we're the collateral damage!

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

Thanks
    Thanks Received

In the 60's gas stations would lower their prices under cost to put other stations out of business.

Sort of like Walmart today
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by RKnarr01
    The one catch here is shipping...any machine I do price match, I have to ship for $69.95...I don't have any flexibility in that part of the transaction.
    OK... I'll be the first to ask...

PachiTalk shipping discount apply or not?
    And for us "local boys and girls"... what about pickup???

Had to ask.
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Milt say pickup is OK. As for the pachitalk discount i didnt ask but i would make a guess that this wont apply because if he's matching the price of another competitor theyre not giving a shipping discount.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Maybe Milt will address the question... and we'll know those two answers for sure.
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The one catch here is shipping...any machine I do price match, I have to ship for $69.95...I don't have any flexibility in that part of the transaction.
    Umm guys and gals, I think he did answer that question.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I emailed him about the pickup question so that's definately a go, dont forget the pickup fee though.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Another sign of the horrible sales for the past few months. We'll have to see if it comes back around Christmas time. I think the peak may have been last Christmas. Price matching, $77 dollar machines, no more laminate included on machines, way fewer "no reserve" auctions, etc. Watch for Pachislo.com to do something shortly...
    Never play leap frog with a unicorn!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hmmmm...a little insider secret you are letting us know about???
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hmmmm.... Seems all the vendors are dropping their prices and offer their best deal. I wonder if they still get profit and if they do, I bet is really very thin profit. And I wonder how long these low prices will stay.
    Club Rodeo, Hanabi Hyakkei, Super Black Jack, Bulldog, Beast Sapp, Bang Bang Dash, Gamera Hi-grade Vision, Metal Slug, Fire Express

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would have to guess that they are still getting "SOME" profit even at 77 a machine otherwise they would just say not sell them that low. It's smart to go after every sale as Milt said in his ad " I hate to lose sales!" he also says "I will do my very best to match their offer!" so I think if he's going to lose money on the sale he's not gonna be able to match the price, but even if he could bring the price of his machine relatively close to another competitor that would still be good enough for me to buy the machine from him just for the peace of mind regarding the customer service, warranty, etc. Personally i couldnt blame any vendor that said they couldnt match a price if they were going to lose money, i think it's better to not sell a machine and wait til the holiday season to try to make your profit on it rather than lose money on it especiallly when you've got employees to pay.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Certainly for you Rich, this offer is a tremendous one as you're local and can pick it up. If Milt is merely matching the price and the warranty time and the number of tokens and the shipping, as a buyer I'm only getting the same deal I've already seen. If I trust that seller as well, I'm probably going to bypass this matching thing and buy it where I saw it first.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes, at $77 they still may make money, but not much at all. They will also make another $10 or $15 on the shipping. At $77 or something close, they are just trying to get rid of inventory that isn't moving, which is pretty much everything right now.

This is a very bad time for sellers. Take advantage now, you won't see machines go any lower. Big Bear has some steals in their $77 group and in their scratch and dents.
    Never play leap frog with a unicorn!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Big Bears machines are just as clean and his service is just as good if not better as Milts.
    Both of these vendors do there best to bring value to the customer.

Big Bear steps up to plate and gives you the best deal and works with shippers to get YOU the customer the best shipping rates.

When I purchase from Big Bear I have no fear with any deal, I just call Gaku, he is most honest person and puts the customer first.

He don't need to match prices, he sets the standards for other vendors to match.

IMO (BUY BIG BEAR FIRST)

George
    Harley Davidson ** King Camel ** Las Vagas ** Adams Family ** Dragon Dice ** Super Black Jack ** Sinbad Adventure ** Big Bomber ** Austin Powers ** Babel ** Hot Rod Queen ** Las Vegas**

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I bought my first machine from Rob at pachislousa.com and he was great but since he is no longer in the business. I only deal with Milt, whenever i need anything questions, warrant info, etc. I can call or email Milt and he handles everything quickly. He's one of the only guys I've ever received an answer to one of my question on a Sunday. When I go there to pick a machine up if Milt's there he comes out of his office and talks. It's almost more like buying from a single person than buying from a large company. Milt's service and the prices I've gotten my machines for from him cant be beat IMO im even willing to pay a bit more just to have the security of buying from Milt, this would still go if i couldnt pick machines up (although i hope that never happens because i dont trust the UPS goons.) Basically I'm satisfied enough with Milt's service and the friendly atmosphere that himself and his employee's provide that i have no need to even consider purchasing from somewhere else. Milt's website prices aren't overly low i believe is because he's more of a distributor to other small pachi selling businesses IMO. But it's great to have more than 1 choice of a vendor because not everyone is going to like one vendor and by having more vendors that offer a great product and stand behind (Milt, Gaku, Etc.) it makes it easier for the pachi enthuiast to be able to find a machine one vendor might not have in yet.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think it's lucky for all of us to have such good choices. When you're dealing with the major vendors who'se livelyhood this is, you can trust Milt and Gaku and Chris without exception. All three do a fabalous job of preperation, packaging and customer service after the sale. You certainly have an advantage to drop by Milts and have a cup of coffee. You are a lucky individual, well except with Ukiyoe..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast