Here is the deal. I want your business. It is that simple. So, here is my offer. If you find a better price on any of my competitor’s websites, please let me know. You can email me at demos@rochester.rr.com, or call me using our toll free 800 number. It is 888-798-1761.

All you need to do is let me know who is advertising a better price than us. I will personally go onto their site and validate the number of tokens, warranty, and number of bulbs and if they have it available in stock. If we have the same machine in our stock, I will do my very best to match their offer! I hate to lose sales!

The one catch here is shipping...any machine I do price match, I have to ship for $69.95...I don't have any flexibility in that part of the transaction. So, If you like our sales and service, but maybe not our prices then here is your chance to purchase from the best! I am the owner of this company and we have about 3000 machines currently in stock! This offer is good until September 30, 2005. Just ask for Milt!!

http://www.stealthhomeamusement.com/newprpo.html