Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: A few Spin Luck vids

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: A few Spin Luck vids

See? And you are supposed to be young and thought you weren't suffering from BF's or MBF's!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So this is how threads DIE!!!!! From SL's to BF's. And thanks Tony, you just described me. I was starting to think that I was becoming as dumb as a sock puppet when I pulled these stunts. I would say to myself :
    " Bob, you can't even see your hand in front of you...What makes you think you can go anywhere without your glasses".
    But I did find a solution to these problems. 3 pairs of glasses scattered at various locations. (House, Car, Work) And keyless entries for the car. (This one is a Godsend!). I will do anything to help cut down on those "stupid moments". Thanks again Tony.
    BOB

Thanks
    Thanks Received

NO problem, Bob. Glad I could help.

SO I called to order a Spin Luck as Diskdevil suggested. They had two, he bought one and someone else got the last one. It'll be the Christmas shipment before they may get another.

In the meantime I'll check Eric's eBay price.

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wink Re: A few Spin Luck vids

hehehe...Tony maybe a thread devoted to SPIN LUCK for sale sightings is in order as it seems these are getting rarer by the day

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Eric has one on ebay, but who knows what the final price will be.

I liked the price DACA had and was ready to order. But.....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation Re: A few Spin Luck vids

Quote Originally Posted by napster
    The machine will play a little trick on you... It pretends to short out on you. You know...A few flickers of light ,a nice shade of purple, and some cool sound effects. And then it plays dead, only to come back on as if to say GOTCHA!!! Its just keeping you on your toes. Dragon Dice pulls this stunt also!
    WOW !!

NAPSTER I didn't believe it either but guess what? : My SPIN LUCK just did it to me also!! What happened is that I hit the SPIN LUCK symbol on the third reel and instead of the usual song and dance of it teasing whether or not I had another SPIN LUCK spin coming up, it all of a sudden made a broken glass sound with a lot of multicolor flickering and then the lights went out completely for maybe 10 seconds and now the BIG BONUS light is on and the 2 blue bonus chance lights are on!!. PLUS it did not give me a SPIN LUCK spin !!!

So you are not crazy etc!! It actually does happen and this is the first time I have seen it happen on my SPIN LUCK !!!

Crazy stuff !!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: A few Spin Luck vids

Excellent, I am looking forward to hitting that. I land my Spin Luck Symbols all the time and rarely get anything. Often on both the 2nd & 3rd reels at the same time, Mines due. Mike : )
    - Owner Video Game Connection -
    -" ATARI 2600 to NINTENDO SWITCH “-

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by azlew
    WOW !!

NAPSTER I didn't believe it either but guess what? : My SPIN LUCK just did it to me also!! What happened is that I hit the SPIN LUCK symbol on the third reel and instead of the usual song and dance of it teasing whether or not I had another SPIN LUCK spin coming up, it all of a sudden made a broken glass sound with a lot of multicolor flickering and then the lights went out completely for maybe 10 seconds and now the BIG BONUS light is on and the 2 blue bonus chance lights are on!!. PLUS it did not give me a SPIN LUCK spin !!!

So you are not crazy etc!! It actually does happen and this is the first time I have seen it happen on my SPIN LUCK !!!

Crazy stuff !!
    Okay Lew, you're the only person that I know that has owned a Spin Luck longer than I have. You're saying this will happen? This does happen and this is the first time you've seen it. Although on the Dragon Dice it's happens most frequently. Lew, are you yanking our collective chains?
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well you got my attention again. Are you telling me that you really had this happen...Or do I have a senior moment "Buddy"?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No TULSA it actually happened and I couldn't believe it either. No yanking of chains etc.

I am set on level 6 I believe and have played the heck outta of SPIN LUCK since Saturday night . After the glass breaking sound,the lights all flickering , then everything going dead and then all of a sudden the BIG BONUS light coming on etc :I hit the BIG BONUS after maybe 20 eyeshooting spins(3 red 7's). The weird thing is that SPIN LUCK symbols kept coming up before and during the bonus round with no teasing...nothing ...nada.In other words after this crash sound etc I had a lot of chances for a SPIN LUCK spin to be stocked but nothing and I mean nothing happened until after the BONUS ROUND was played! I since have rapidly stocked up 4 SPIN LUCK spins after playing out the BIG BONUS round that came up.

Again I had never experienced this before and I was doubting it ever would happen also : but it did happen.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Okay, well I guess I've only logged about half a million hours on mine, so I suppose I need to log another half.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well you got my attention again. Are you telling me that you really had this happen...Or do I have a senior moment "Buddy"?
    napster it did indeed happen. I don't know how etc but you are right that it does this. I really thought something went wrong but then the BIG BONUS light came on along with those 2 blue lights. Anyway see my response to TULSA.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    Okay, well I guess I've only logged about half a million hours on mine, so I suppose I need to log another half.
    Yeah I know what you are saying. Mine has had a lot of play also but I had never seen this happen before on SPIN LUCK. I think mine has been around here for about 16-18 months. Since I sold all but my Las Vegas and this SPIN LUCK, the SPIN LUCK has been getting more attention than what it used to get. But it has been played very hard the last 36- 40 hours.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I hope to God that the two of you are not playing a "senior moment game " on me! But as I said, it did it right when I got it. This is why I seem to remember it so well. It was like, OK....This machine became "Toast" real fast! I thought it was over. It was different then the DD. I keep playing the SL at night just to prove that it did happen. I was so sure. Tulsa, maybe your machine is broke! 8)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well if mine is broken, it's the only function that is?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

.... Tulsa, maybe your machine is broke! 8)
    You know I doubt that TULSA's and my play added together in the last year doesn't match what a parlor gets in one week on these. I am now wondering what else is going to happen with this great pachislo?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I took some more video of this fine machine earlier today. They are longer but of a lower resolution. Shows a little more but doesn't look all that good. Thanks Azlew for uploading. 11 NEW Videos can be seen here. Mike : )

http://pachitalk.gamershive.com/Machine_Vids/Pachislo_Vids/Spin%20Luck/

Thanks
    Thanks Received

bump

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Round and Round the SPIN LUCK Wheel turns....100 !!

Off we go with an EXTRA game says the announcer !!

The announcer says right reel,center reel ,red 7 (has to be hit on the left reel) and on and on we go to a PERFECT xtra game or was it.....?

Well my girlfriend got tired of me complaining that I didn't have anything on video of a PERFECT Extra game from SPIN LUCK . So she shows up last night with a video camera and she says "lets get it on"...video that is

Ok I know, I know it's a large video but at the moment we have space so until we start running out with all the upcoming videos from Pacitalk.com members = here is a whopping 34 meg one !! (EVIDENCE) :

http://pachitalk.gamershive.com/Mach..._Game(100).mpg

It might stream ok but it would probably be better to download it.

When I move it to rapidshare.de later I will DIVX crunch it etc. But for now tell me what you think of my Eyeshooting Girlfriend's EXTRA game !!

Oh and hmmm how about a challenge on this ? First of all video your better spin (shouldn't be too hard) and video your perfect extra game !!

SHOW ME THE PERFECT EXTRA GAME !!!

(thankx)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What happened to it? I saw the bonus of 100 and a couple of spins and it ended. Evidence of what? I'm confused.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast