Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: A few Spin Luck vids

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: A few Spin Luck vids

Dang it! Every time I try to access the videos I get that darn "Page can't be found" screen.
    But it works on the Thunderzone videos I uploaded.
    I dunno, I just dunno.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I solved my problem by downloading the videos.

Uh oh, now I want one...BIG TIME!

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Napster I think you might be confusing the two. I've had my Spin Luck for over a year and it's never done it to me or anyone else that has ever played it.[/QUOTE]

Tulsa, You may be right...you got me wondering. Whats bugging me is the email to Davis25 telling him about the Spin Luck, as he was getting me a Dragon Dice. He never corrected when I mentioned the "fizzle". It just seems so vivid in my mind. Could this be my first senior moment? Can they start at my age??? I need a answer from Lucky Dog.
    I also checked to make sure that my Spin Luck was set on 6, and played it for a hour and a half last night. Nothing...very fustrating.

And VGC...Didn't they tell you???? You can't own a Spin Luck without owning a Dragon Dice!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Junior
    Dang it! Every time I try to access the videos I get that darn "Page can't be found" screen.
    But it works on the Thunderzone videos I uploaded.
    I dunno, I just dunno.
    It might be because they are be accessed for streaming a lot right now.

Hey vgc how about some more SPIN LUCK videos whenever you get a chance

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Whats bugging me is the email to Davis25 telling him about the Spin Luck, as he was getting me a Dragon Dice. He never corrected when I mentioned the "fizzle". It just seems so vivid in my mind. Could this be my first senior moment? Can they start at my age???

I wouldn't worry about it, it's probably just Davis! bwahaha
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by napster
    Could this be my first senior moment? Can they start at my age??? I need a answer from Lucky Dog.
    I ain't Lucky, but I've got him and Arby by a few years, so I feel I'm qualified to answer your questions.

Uh, what were the questions? Oh, okay, now I remember!

Senior moments begin at age 21. However, the 21 year-old doesn't realize that is what is happening when he forgets where he put his car keys, or where he laid his eyeglasses.

So, I hate to be the bearer of "bad news," but yes, Napster, that was your first recognizable senior moments!

Aren't you happy I answered?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tony...I see you added another pachi to your sig line. How does it play?
    Spin Luck * Super Black Jack * King Camel * Charlie's Angels * Gold X * Giga Fever * E.T.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by DiskDevil
    Tony...I see you added another pachi to your sig line. How does it play?
    I'll let you know when it arrives. I don't have room for my usual "soon to arrive" blurb.

Got another one I'm going to call about trying to get tomorrow. Don't want to spoil the 'surprise' until I know for sure.

Guesses?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Oh, ok....Well that explains everything. I always blamed the loss of keys, and the other things, on those long crazy partys we had during the 70"s. And yes, I am so glad that you answered this. Now I have an "Excuse" for all of my dimwitted screw-ups. Its not " ME "....It was a senior moment that temporally took charge of my brain. So when the time comes to when I eventually crap myself to death...Hey, well no embarrassment here! It wasn't ME, It was that senior moment again...Right? Whew thanks, I knew there had to be a logical answer to all of this.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's the distinct advantage of age. The ability to actually place a label on your short-comings. I'm just shy of the senior reasoning at this point but you can rest assured when I have finally achieved this marvelous status, I'm not only going to take full advantage of this phenomenon but I'm also going for the 10% senior discount at the local Braums.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

10% discounts are great!!!!

Now, were do I get them????

I forgot!!!!!

幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the Vids...I was beginning to forget what the machine sounded like, due to the fact that it has gone "Oh so Cold" this last month. Not a spin luck to be had or stocked!!! BTW, Nice eye shooting in that 3rd vid. 8^)
    So you won't remember how nice the HE music is either? One of the nicest tunes I have heard so far on a Pachislo. VGC recorded it for anyone that hasn't emptied the hopper lately.....

This brings up another idea !! :

What a great way for us to hear the music on Pachislos.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Azlew...I also meant the music to. I think this is the point that you were trying to get across???? And if not, chalk it up to another senior moment. I have a excuse now! HA HA HA It was the music that was so good to hear after all this time.
    And Tulsa...Well when you put it that way, well...I can't wait until full blown senior moments take hold. Why not throw a little Alzheimers in there for good measure. This way when you are at your worst, it won't matter...You won't remember. An added bonus!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Okay, silly question, but in the video where the top of the machine has a lucky wheel spinning, is that a real wheel or lcd video?

It must be LCD surely as there's nowhere for the bottom of the wheel, which makes it a very big lcd.

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by theDotster
    Okay, silly question, but in the video where the top of the machine has a lucky wheel spinning, is that a real wheel or lcd video?

It must be LCD surely as there's nowhere for the bottom of the wheel, which makes it a very big lcd.
    Real wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Junior
    Got another one I'm going to call about trying to get tomorrow. Don't want to spoil the 'surprise' until I know for sure.

Guesses?
    Could it possibly be a NET, maybe starting with an 'S'?

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by theDotster

It's a flexible disc. It's a full real wheel that is flexible and you only see the top half of it. In a marvelous bit of engineering, IGT managed to eliminate the need for all that space by making it flexible and bending the wheel back wards about 85 degrees at the bottom. So it smoothly rotates and is seamless to your vision.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Oh, ok....Well that explains everything. I always blamed the loss of keys, and the other things, on those long crazy partys we had during the 70"s. And yes, I am so glad that you answered this. Now I have an "Excuse" for all of my dimwitted screw-ups. Its not " ME "....It was a senior moment that temporally took charge of my brain. So when the time comes to when I eventually crap myself to death...Hey, well no embarrassment here! It wasn't ME, It was that senior moment again...Right? Whew thanks, I knew there had to be a logical answer to all of this.
    My pleasure, Napster. Let me 'splain more on this malady.

Senior moments are a polite way of saying you had a "Brain F@rt." Now 'brain fartz' are usually minor and can cause minor irritations to the recipiant. For example, you're at your computer and suddenly think you need something from the bedroom, perhaps your glasses. You go into the bedroom to get your glasses, see your slippers and realize your feet are cold. Logically you slip into the slippers and return to your computer, completly forgetting about the glasses. After returning to the computer and several minutes later wonder why you are squinting at the screen when you realize you forgot to get your glasses, but put on slippers instead.

That is called a "brain fart." These usually begin at an early age, around mid-teens, but are attributed to simple inattention, hangovers, or similar experiences, never for what they actually are.

As you age, brain fartz, or BF's as they are commonly called, increase in intensity resulting in such acts as turning off the ignition in your car, getting out, locking the door and not realizing you had left the key in the ignition until after you shut the locked door, or returned from your shopping, can't find your keys, return to the checkout counter because you're certain that's where you left them because that was the only place where you might have taken them out of your pocket while reaching for change.

After spending an hour retracing your steps in the store, looking in vain for your lost keys you then mentally retrace the process of parking, getting out of the car, closing the locked door, and WHAMO! A very small lightbulb begins to illuminate your brain. You rush to your car to look and sure enough there are the keys in the ignition, your extra set is at the house and no one is home to bring them to you.

That is a BF, but not the end of the story. As you age, and this usually starts in the late twentys or early thirtys, one begins to experience MBF's, or 'masssive brain fartz.'

Take the scenario above, but add to it the fact that you cannot remember where you parked your car. That is a MBF!

I could give many other examples of BF"s or MBF's but I don't think it necessary, except for one or two very good examples.

You're dressed for work, lock the house, get into your car, when halfway there you realize you left your glasses on the computer desk, and if you turn back to get them you'll be late for work.

Another woud be, you're driving down a familiar street and three blocks past a traffic light you wonder what color the light was when you went through it.

Call 'em "senior moments" in polite company, but the medical term is BF and MBF.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That is a … A little ArBy True-ism… TJ, so true

Leaving the house without pants on is a good one too!
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you Dr. TJ for clearing that up,

now what was the Question??????

I've never left the house without my pants on

But, I have forgot to zip up my fly a few times
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received