Thread: My First Pachislo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default My First Pachislo

Hi All,
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm getting my first Pachislo(dance night)

I Won it from Pachinko Pallace and I'll pick it up later this week.

This Dance Night is for my Mother In Law(slotzilla).

Now if I can find a King Camel for me, I'll be set.....for this month anyway.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My First Pachislo

Congrats on your first one! I hear it a good one and the video's I've seen I like it. I know you'll like the KC!
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default My First Pachislo- METAL SLUG

Hello!...I've already had the pleasure of "talking" a bit with Tulsa here....as I just got my first Pachislo machine "Metal Slug" last week and have a few questions that he was kind enough to respond to.

Thankfully I found this great site which had the links I was looking for to figure out my new beast of a machine.

I own a couple of Arcade (Mame) video game cabs and discovered these machines a couple of years ago. When I saw Metal Slug recently on EBay I knew I had to have it (hey it is based on a video game!).

Thankfully, for my first purchase I came across Stealth and felt like I got a very fair price and great shipping!....and for my first machine it looks like I picked a really cool one!...(now I want the Tekken machine).

Surprisingly....my wife was actually impressed with the machine.....a shock for me for sure!

Anyway, I think I'll lurk for a while....and when I have the space will probably pick up another machine and maybe a Pachinko! (I like Robocop and Star Wars!).

Thanks!
    MameMaster!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My First Pachislo- METAL SLUG

Quote Originally Posted by MameMaster!
    I own a couple of Arcade (Mame) video game cabs......Anyway, I think I'll lurk for a while....Thanks!
    MameMaster!
    Good to see another Mame fan here!

Do you have a list you could PM me or post here of all the emulated Pachislos/Pachinkos that Mame currently has available? I know there are a lot of Mah Jongg video games it emulates but it would be interesting to know the titles of the Pachislos(I think Metal Slug is one) and Pachinkos it emulates.

Thanks and post when you can here.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My First Pachislo- METAL SLUG

Quote Originally Posted by azlew
    Good to see another Mame fan here!

Do you have a list you could PM me or post here of all the emulated Pachislos/Pachinkos that Mame currently has available? I know there are a lot of Mah Jongg video games it emulates but it would be interesting to know the titles of the Pachislos(I think Metal Slug is one) and Pachinkos it emulates.

Thanks and post when you can here.

....you know it's funny that you mention that as I've DELETED any non video game "game" from my mame cab a long time ago. I didn't see the appeal of "video slots" as I own Bally's slots for PC....not as much fun as the real thing.

But, I did just discover yesterday when loading some new roms to my SNES emulator that I apparently have a bunch of Japanese Pachislo video games that I never tried.

I was going to try to isolate them (identify all of them in one file) to create a SNES Pachislo emulator.....but it will take a bit before I get around to that (a few days).

I'll post here if I've made any progress on that.

In the emulation world...."Roms" is an ugly word as you know...so I'll just list the names of the games when I have time.

MameMaster!™

PS- for all of you guys (are there any?) that want to know more about home arcade building visit-- arcadecontrols.com. You'll see my post about my new love Metal Slug under "Everything Else" here--- http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=41493.0
    I'm pretty active there....and I hope to visit here more often too!