Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: British Electrocoin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: British Electrocoin

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzyman
    .....They also messed me about with my first Stern machine a The Simpsons pinball party ....
    How do you like that Pinball?
    I played one at an arcade this last weekend that has 26 Pinballs all lined up including the newest from Stern. Actually I played them all as supposively the place I went to according to a website that reviews pinball arcades is the premier place to play pinballs.
    To tell you the truth I am old school and I found all the newer machines to be boring. The ramps just don't cut it because if you don't hit the ramp shots you got nothing going on where with the oldies you always have the pop bumper(s)action there. I guess I'll be stickn to the refurb oldies myself.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Solidstate
    I've got a Sony DCR-IP1 MicroMV camcorder - its really small but makes video on about the same quality as a MiniDV camcorder. I then stuck it into Pinnacle Studio 9 to edit it down a bit and add the wipes and fades in - then output it as a DIVX at half the resolution to shrink the file size down a bit.
    Unfortunately I only have the one Pachislo and this was my first attempt at filming it - I was lucky enough to capture one of the Mystery Fighters (Robot Sapp?).
    Nice setup and excellent quality !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I only got into Pinball machines in last 3years (buying that is I played them for about 29 of my 32yrs hehe) Azlew and of course when u start to buy them for home u always dream of a new in box one no matter what they are. I started with a few Bally/Williams ones and then got a Simpsons Pinball party which I traded a STNG and Theatre Of Magic for. By time it arrived with Electrocoin going on we got a LOTR very quickly (we had already reserved that for the christmas) after so didnt get a huge amount of time to try it (I traded Twilight Zone and cash for the LOTR) as we ended up playing the LOTR instead mostly.
    We didnt like the simpsons much. Only 1 ramp and very stop start, a lot of reviewers loved it but I arent a fan of the stop start machines (I loathed Twilight Zone but I got it cheap to trade with). LOTR we REALLY enjoyed and I would rate thats as one of the top 3 machines ive played. Simpsons is very plasticky and not very well made but they changed the flipper design etc.. for LOTR and used metal ramps etc.. so its much more in the feel of Williams. I cant stand Sterns newer machines like Sopranos or Elvis tho.
    I ended up trading the simpsons end of last year for an immaculate Medieval Madness and that is just a work of art, Williams at there best. Im in process of sellling the LOTR this week as Im getting someone to do us up an Attack From Mars (I want the set with that and Medieval). Got to admit I will miss the LOTR but Attack From Mars is just another classic for me. As I said in another thread tho I didnt know anything about Pachinko till Friday (and Pachislo till tonight) and its looking increasing likely now that Im going to get out of buying anymore pinballs for good after Attack from mars and concentrate on getting some of these instead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by 777heaven
    Hi,

Great picture .... I am currently selling Pachislo / Pachinko machines in the UK via ebay and was wondering if anyone had any pictures i could of their machines set up in the home so i can give new buyers an idea of how good they can look... I would be happy to send some free tokens etc for the use of them ...

Thanks

Steve
    hi steve,

i bought my poker pachi off you couple of weeks ago ( we spoke on phone)

many thanks! tis working a treat although i get bored easily so porbs will be in touch again for soemthing else

ill take a pic over next weekend and u are welcome to have it o/

oh btw nothing has been delivered faster than how you managed too. less than 24hours
    to be precise about 18

cheers again

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzyman
    ...... but Attack From Mars is just another classic for me. As I said in another thread tho I didnt know anything about Pachinko till Friday (and Pachislo till tonight) and its looking increasing likely now that Im going to get out of buying anymore pinballs for good after Attack from mars and concentrate on getting some of these instead
    Aww man I hear ya there for sure. I haven't had a chance to play Attack From Mars in person yet but I have played it a lot on VideoPinMame and have really liked it. Yep once you get one of the newer Pachinkos it is hard to think of anything else for awhile.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Azlew,

If i recall correctly, the free game light does come on.
    "That man is the noblest creature, may also be inferred from the fact that no other creature has yet contested this claim"

Super BlackJack - Betty Boop - Hound Dog - Frozen Nights - Dr. A7 - Fire Express - GiGa Fever

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

ELVIRA & THE PARTY MONSTERS, Best pinball ever!

http://www.pinballrebel.com/game/pin...rs_pinball.htm

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=782

The only problem with it is for the price of this one I could get 10-20 pachis.(not that I could afford either.)

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

8. The following user says "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2