Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Damaged Bunny Girl from Texas Auction

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Damaged Bunny Girl from Texas Auction

Just received Bunny Girl from TA, upon removing plastic from the machine it was obvious Fed-Ex dropped the machine. The case was cracked, plastic ball shooter had pieces falling off into the bag and a wood leg broke off.
    I was pretty sick seeing the damage because this was my first Pachinko I have ever seen and I was ready to play.

The first thing I did was E-Mail TA with pictures, no response the next day so I called. Curt answers the phone and acts like they did not see the e-mail and says to give Fed-Ex a call and tell them to pick it up and call him back with a claim number. I said its my understanding the shipper handles this, he got a little defensive and said this is not his rules it is Fed-Ex rules.

At this time I did not have a good feeling of where this is going, I called Fed-Ex and they said to make a claim TA has to call and release the item in order for me to handle the claim.

I call Curt back and he told me he will now call and handle the claim, at the same time he starts saying fed-ex is going to say it was not packed correct and hold his payment up for as long as 6 months but he will fight them for payment. All this B.S. and crap gives me a worst filling that my money will be tied up. I was going to let him send me another Bunny Girl and then I said by the way I did not see a key with the machine. Then the defensive side comes out again, he says I hand picked this machine and seen the key get taped to the tray.
    Then he says do not ship the balls, key or tray back wtih the damaged machine.

I do not like all this negitive talk with him, I tell him the machine is packed and being picked up in few hours and I can not leave work to unpack the machine and take the balls out.

So I say Curt just please credit my Pay-Pal account when you get the machine back and I will decide what I will do, well the **** hit the fan and he says I will have to wait until Fed-ex pays him, I said I am not feeling good about this now what if Fed-ex says you did not pack it well. He starts with this B.S. he has been doing this for 35 years and Texas has laws for me to get my money back.
    With all this negitive talk no one got loud but it was very hard to talk to this guy without lossing my cool.

I guest he does not relize that from the begining he made me feel all this is my problem and if it takes months to correct so what.
    From what I have read on other threads posted here I do not think I will loose my money but its going to take many phone calls to get a credit put back into my Pal-Pal account.

This is no way to run a business, and if I do not get my credit back next week when he receives the machine back I will not ever buy from them again.

George:
    Harley Davidson ** King Camel ** Las Vagas ** Adams Family ** Dragon Dice ** Super Black Jack ** Sinbad Adventure ** Big Bomber ** Austin Powers ** Babel ** Hot Rod Queen ** Las Vegas**

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Damaged Bunny Girl from Texas Auction

Sorry to hear about your experience, George.
    Hope it works out QUICKLY for you! I think you're doing the right thing... you have to feel comfortable with a dealer to purchase from them... and if that dealer only gives you attitude and BS, how could you feel comfortable?

Yes, it is the shipper's responsibility to file the claim. Wouldn't he know that?
    And he's concerned that FedEx will say it's not packed properly? Hmmm.

So they aren't using the over-stuffed boxes with all of the scrap foam junk in it for packing any more?
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs down Re: Damaged Bunny Girl from Texas Auction

Truly sorry to hear about this bad TA experience, particularly the attitude you got from the VP of Sales.

Stealth, Grandview, and DGI all handle damage claims with their shippers and leave the customers out of it. They ship replacements and settle with the carriers themselves. Why would TA do it any other way?

Telling you that he "saw the key get taped to the tray" is more or less saying that you either lost the key or worse. That's not right.

I don't know if he was just having a bad day or what, but you can't afford to be pissy with your customers regardless of how your own day is going. Or maybe he can afford it...maybe he's thinking that bad news doesn't travel so fast after all.

Geez, and to think...I bought a machine from them last night. Was feeling pretty good about it until now.

Again, sorry to hear of the trouble. What a sucky way to start off a weekend.

TW
    Dragon Dice * Arra King * King Camel * Ougonshin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

he should have sent you a replacemrnt machine as soon as fedex picked it up.

they are responsible for the claim, they paid the insurance, if fedex doesn't pay thats their problem, not yours.

Slotusa shipped me a replacement machine as soon as fedex picked up the non working one.

It's all part of doing business!!!!
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Lucky dog how was your machine packed ?
    Was there any damage to it ?
    Was it packed good enough to carry a cake too ?

"an inquiring mind needs to know or I will wet my pants"
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

After I took the machine out, the box was still almost filled to the top with peanuts.

padded cardboard in front of the glass and all shrinkwrapped.

foam on top, sides, and bottom.

It could have passed Arby's tumbling test.

But, then Arby packed it

The cake didn't move an inch!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

These peanuts are from Japan, you can sell them as imported peanuts

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ol-pachiman :

George I only have one question :

Did you buy this on Ebay?

If so: at this point no matter what happens : He does not deserve anything but a NEGATIVE feedback. That is not the way a customer is to be treated and it is about time we start giving it back to them. Even if they give you the world = still the feedback should be negative as you have goner thru too much already.
    Sure TA will fight it tooth and comb and Ebay will reverse it, but for a small amount of time = Curt will feel what it feels like to be in our shoes.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would have to agree with Azlew regarding leaving the negative feedback, obviously the reason the machine is broke is not because of you, its because of TA and FedEx who TA chooses to make their deliveries. When you told Curt about the problem the first thing he should of done is apologize for the incovenience. And then regarding the key say that the key was in the box and fell out of the box when you unpacked it and didnt see it, the least he could do is not try to argue with you about it and just send you another key. Curt need us the buyers more than we need him, there are other vendors to buy pachinkos off of, slotusa's not the greatest company but when something is wrong they try to handle the situation. and i think curt need to recognise that without buyers he wouldnt be in business.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs down Re: Damaged Bunny Girl from Texas Auction

Lew, TA hasn't had a Bunny Girl on eBay (at least not recently). Only place I could find one was on their website @ $329.99. Not cheap, and to treat George like he did takes some big brass ones. Curt came out with both guns blazing, which was uncalled for. George had every right to be upset, it's up to TA to control the damage--not to throw gas on the fire.

Whether it was an eBay deal or not, all his product pages say "...guaranteed to reach you in 100% working order!" Once you start throwing the "G" word around in your ads, you better be trying to make things right.

-TW
    Dragon Dice * Arra King * King Camel * Ougonshin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I believe they had one listing for a Bunny Girl on eBay... but it didn't last.
    We assumed it was pulled because of the misuse of the Playboy name.
    For whatever reason, eBay cancelled it.
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Being a tiny weeny grease spot of a seller of pachinkos and pachislots, I have to wrap them up better than the standards set down by the shipper. Allot of the time, I don't have a replacement if it is a custom job, I can send out right away. So would I refund without them asking, and have.

The big dealer can just send another one out, so there is not any reason for Curt to be a pill about this. If he doesn't want to package it better, then he going to have more of this.

I have found that sealing the box into a strong square with over packing. 3" foam on buttom, 3" on top, 4" on sides. All is stuffed like a turkey, no dead air space. It handles the trip best of all.

IMHO

13. The following user says "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow arby that packing must take a bit of time and elbow grease on your part!. It sure looks like we really are coming down to just your Pachinkos for sale or risking rusty balls and other gawd knows what with slotsusa pachinkos.

I am now very curious if you have developed a price list for your inventory of pachinkos yet? If so I am interested.

Thanks,

Lew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I reallly have to set down and do some figuring out things
    I have been focused on Star Wars to much of late.
    It looks that I will have 5 to 7 White cased Star Wars for the Christmas Holiday.
    These will be with double Cells Large Yamato 2 (Star Blazers).
    I thought of picking up some of the bisty red cases for use with any left over cells.
    But I would have to label them "Star War Want-a-bies" when they grow up

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well it would appear that since Republic Industries was bought out by TA that's it's all gone down hill. When it was shipped from Republic it was packaged great. Curt being so tearse with you, there is simply no call for that.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

ofield

Talking Re: Damaged Bunny Girl from Texas Auction

Hey George,
    Sorry to hear about your misfortune, hope everything works out ok without having to go thru alot of hassle on your part. It's a real let down when you order something online and arrives damaged. It might be the sellers fault or it might be Fed Ex's fault. The point is its not your fault.

When you purchase something online there's a degree of trust you put in people. Because you don't actually go to a store and inspect the machine yourself and bring it home. I hate when that trust is abused in anyway. Without internet sales how would these dealers stay in business ?

I recently bought my first pachinko Rescue Dogs from SlotUSA (I'm glad now it wasn't TA) it's scheduled to arrive Wednesday and like you I am eager to start playing. I hope I don't have any similar problems.

Please let us know how your situation works out. Best of luck.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by arbycoffee
    These peanuts are from Japan, you can sell them as imported peanuts

And being Japanese nuts............their smaller to.
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by ofield
    It might be the sellers fault or it might be Fed Ex's fault. The point is its not your fault.
    It is amazing how some sellers forget this.
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just for the record, Japanese peanuts are the same size as ours

But, they are pink!!!!

ofield

Quote Originally Posted by johntofva
    It is amazing how some sellers forget this.

AMEN Brother

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast