Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Addams Family

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Addams Family

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    Only?
    I never meant to imply that I thought that $475 was cheap, just pointing it out for people that might have been considering buying one for $8-900 that other places are asking for it.

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

2. The following user says "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by vgc
    Great Machine all around, Collectible Theme & Not that many made. I do still like Red, White & Blue Better than it though. Mike : )
    MIke, how about doing a review on that Red, White & Blue? That one caught my eye some time back, but I know nothing about it.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I agree with Tulsa regarding the prices, $136 for my Super BlackJack and $255 for Betty Boop. I can live with that, I have been watching the machines for the last 6 months and I think I got a very reasonable deal.

Chris, thanks for Betty Boop, she arrived in great condition. Wonderfull job on packing and thanks for the extra tolkens, being a pachi member. What a neat machine, the wife and kids love it. I scored some points with this purchace!
    "That man is the noblest creature, may also be inferred from the fact that no other creature has yet contested this claim"

Super BlackJack - Betty Boop - Hound Dog - Frozen Nights - Dr. A7 - Fire Express - GiGa Fever

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah, the Betty Boop was mine only till my wife got home that night. It's been her's ever since...
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

$255 for a Betty????
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Re: Addams Family

No that is not a typo, I took a big risk on the seller and it paid off big due to this site and here is why.

The bid started on 7-13, I never heard of the seller and was very leery, but I was going to run with the bidding and take a chance concidering the caliber of the machine. On 7-14 his (CaptainChris86) selling info was discussed on this link and Arby had a few choice words for him and the mannor he was representing himself. On 7-15 his identity and credibility was established, Arby re-tracted his words, Tulsa advised the company he represented was one of his favorites and I felt reassured to pursue my bidding with vigor.

I sniped in the last 20 seconds, the bids could not get high enough to out bid me, I won and now felt comfortable with the seller! If you look Chris up on e-bay, you will find the purchace and my positive feedback for him. Furthermore, you will also notice (joes630) it was my first purchace!! How do you like them apples?

I could not have done it with out the help from everyone here, your advise, your opinions, your experiences, and most importantly your defence of this community and not letting me get ripped off is most heartfelt!!! I could not have executed the way I did, with the confidence I did, if it were not for Pachitalk!! See what you guys and gals have done!! Thank you!!
    "That man is the noblest creature, may also be inferred from the fact that no other creature has yet contested this claim"

Super BlackJack - Betty Boop - Hound Dog - Frozen Nights - Dr. A7 - Fire Express - GiGa Fever

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Addams Family

That was a great buy on the Betty Boop,

Here's the auction link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6193760033

Pachitalk is a great site and helpful beyond words

Bargains from good sellers can be had!!!!!!
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Betty is on my ultimate wish list. There is a running joke around here because in several months, I have managed to acquire only one machine. That is not because I am not crazy about them, it is just because I have limited myself to only those machines that will fit well into my 50's theme game room. (otherwise, I would Pachi myself out of my living space)

For me, Betty is the ultimate prize...but I am unwilling to pay $500 dollars for it (as my husband provides quite well for me, I don't want to abuse him). The fact that you picked one up for $255 has inspired me to jump in on auctions that I would have otherwise overlooked.

I was a little amused by the captchris84 thread and thought he weathered the storm quite well. I saw that DGI was mentioned, by I am still unsure what site that is. I found two Bettys available for immediate purchase but one is $429 and the other is $499. Ouch!

Congratulations to you, you have both the machines that are on my list. So where exactly do you live????
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dattia!!

There is a Betty Boob on e-bay for $236 from Pachinko Pallace, Did you see? Did you see? Could be worth watching, summertime special, this could be your lucky game!!

I'm 45 miles outside Chicago near Geneva/St.Charles.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Lucky, thanks for posting the link!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I did see that auction...but 2 days left, I think it will go much higher. I have it on my watch list anyway. Thanks. Chicago huh, I think that makes you safe enough that your Hound Dog and Betty won't go missing in the night and end up in SE PA.
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

lol...lol...cute...very funny!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus
    I could not have done it with out the help from everyone here, your advise, your opinions, your experiences, and most importantly your defence of this community and not letting me get ripped off is most heartfelt!!! I could not have executed the way I did, with the confidence I did, if it were not for Pachitalk!! See what you guys and gals have done!! Thank you!!
    HEY TULSA!!!
    Sounds like Maximus probably wouldn't complain if you doubled his monthly access fee to Pachitalk. :smirk:
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I say triple it, and have him pay a year inadvance we would have beer money if beer was free.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes, deals can be found if you look and wait. I, like Maximus got a great deal on mine at $256. He beat me by a dollar! But he got his from a much better vendor than I did. That was almost a year and a half ago when none of us really knew that much. It was my third machine. The first two I had came from DGI (Chris) and I thought they all came that way.. Boy did I learn not all vendors stack up the same. Not that anything was wrong with my Betty Boop but I purchased a few more machines from this vendor and customer service, I found out, is not their strong suit.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Guys, he's already paid up for the year!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsa
    Guys, he's already paid up for the year!
    Shoot!!!
    There goes our hope for free beer, Arby! Dangit!!!
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Addams Family

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Junior
    MIke, how about doing a review on that Red, White & Blue? That one caught my eye some time back, but I know nothing about it.
    I'm having a party this weekend and if someone hits the bonus I will get some video. If you can get one for a decent price I would defenately buy it. The game is very fun all the time. Dont need to be in a bonus round for cool stuff to happen. The Sounds Are Excellent and its 1 fine American looking Machine. Youll be bored with the Vegas one after playing this. Mike : )
    - Owner Video Game Connection -
    -" ATARI 2600 to NINTENDO SWITCH “-

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yep Mike, I like your taste in machines. This one's been on my hit list for awhile now. Just waiting for the right auction to come along.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So what site is DGI anyway? Is there another name for it? a URL would be nice. Thanks. Dawn
    Dawn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast