Default Re: Who's Better SlotUSA or Texas Auction

I agree with you doodude
    Pachislo: Bounty Killer, Shadow Hearts 2 Biohazard reserved
    Wishlist: Battle Caesar, Crazy Sword, Dawn of Dreams, Basara 2

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by zoneacgamer
    .......i'm biased toward TA because I can pick up from their site, and so can cut down on shipping charges.......... witnessed machines being packed at TA, and they are pros, had them lined up to go and well packed.....
    As you know the issue with TA is not how they pack but how they react to customer problems recently. Since you are close to them , perhaps you could enlighten them to the fact that they are going to lose a lot of business because of Curt's attitude.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hey JamesM :

I found you another gif :

Feel free to add it or not !

Lew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I agree Lew.
    I go to Dallas every other week if not more & can easily pick up items. But that isnt the point. Curt is showing alot of frustration & he seems to be taking it out on the buying public.
    Not exactly a one minute manager.
    Although the last time I was trying to return a damaged machine to Curt, he wanted me to drive to Rockwell, where he lives & deliver the Penguin to his door.
    He couldnt be bothered even tho' he said he would meet me & pick it up. And I try not to take an 18 wheeler down into too many residential areas. The residents tend to frown on that.
    ********************http://RRob1.photosite.com/ ********************

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by azlew
    As you know the issue with TA is not how they pack but how they react to customer problems recently. Since you are close to them , perhaps you could enlighten them to the fact that they are going to lose a lot of business because of Curt's attitude.
    My bad, I didn't know it was a customer service issue.

Well, I have only talked to Curt a few times, he seemed stress...maybe he needs a customer service rep (like me

Yellow Cab Fanatic BEEP BEEP
    Tiger Mask, too GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What you do is, after you lessen to their problem.
    You think this "IS" me, what do I want to feel whole on this sales ?

Then act acording to it.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by arbycoffee
    What you do is, after you lessen to their problem.
    You think this "IS" me, what do I want to feel whole on this sales ?

Then act acording to it.
    exactly.

I would immediately replace it, no questions, if need be by a similar or better machine as long as the customer has SOMETHING.

No reason to be a right slapper about it.

Yellow Cab Fanatic BEEP BEEP
    Tiger Mask, too GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Today I received my Pretty Band pachinko from SLOTUSA and I am impressed with their shipping! Things have definitely changed for the better!

I bought the game on July 18th. It was shipped via Fedex from California on the 19th and arrived in Alabama the morning of the 23rd. That is super fast shipping!

The box was sturdy cardboard with factory cutouts for lifting on two sides. It was brad clipped shut and had Fragile, High Claim Item, This End Up, and Packing Slip labels attached. The box was spotless with nary a dent, scratch or hole to be found. The Fedex guy refused my offer to help him carry the box as he had a perfect grip on it using the hand holds and even set it inside my den as requested! No problem with the shipping company.

After popping the brads I opened the two flaps only to discover the other two flaps also were brad sealed as well. (That is good).

When I lifted those two flaps I was super pleased at what I saw. SLOTUSA now uses 17 Padlock plastic bags filled with Styrofoam peanuts on all sides (including top and bottom) of the game which is covered with a clear plastic bag wrapped abundantly with stretch wrap. Absolutely zero movement of any parts here.

The ball basket, balls, game feet and instructions were securely sealed with stretch wrap and isolated from the game with Padlock bags. No movement here, either. I was relieved to see that SLOTUSA did not use loose peanuts in their shipping as all it takes is one tiny piece of styro peanut to get in the ball tracks to wreak havoc on a game causing nearly impossible to get at ball jams.

The game was absolutely mint!!! I couldn't even find any dust in it! I suspect it had never been put into service as the four factory pre-drilled attachment holes had not been tapped. The only thing missing was the original factory key which was probably removed by Slotusa (It was not offered as part of the auction listing).

Joe at SLOTUSA has finally got his act together and it is awesome! Great product, clean game, super packing, excellent communications /tracking and fast, safe shipping. As to this experience with SLOTUSA, I rate it a 10 out of 10!
    Dennis

I have a passion for Pachinko!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Very Cool
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That is GREAT news indeed !!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I bought my Fever Queen Pachislo from SlotUSA on the 19th of this month. It arrived in very good condition. The back lighting behind two of the three reels for the top three reels were very dim, you could just barely tell they were lit with the room lights on. The back lights are not just a normal bulb you can replace but some sort of thin fluorescent (I believe) that you would never find a replacement for.
    I called and told them about this and they sent out the complete top reel unit with all three lights. It took about a week and a half but I was pleased with their service and now I have the old top reel assembley with one good reel back light that will be a spare if one goes bad later.
    I would not hesitate to buy from them again.
    ****Fever Queen**LasVegas **BeastSapp**Azteca Legend**Sublime**

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ive recently purchased 2 pachinkos from SlotUSA & where they were not as clean as the 3 machines Ive gotten from TA, I am keeping both from SlotUSA & I returned 2 of the 3 I got from TA.
    Im sure I will in the future, but lately I dont even look at TA's offerings except to compare how a particular, popular machine is selling.
    As Ian Hunter sez, " once bitten twice shy babe!"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That's great news about SlotsUSA. For so long their methods have been suspect at best and substandard seems to have been the norm. I've only purchased two machines from them, one pachislo (dirtiest thing I've ever seen) and one pachinko, marked up and not ready for primetime. Both time they made it good, but even at that you hesitate to go down that road again.

So I'm very pleased to hear they are now beginning to take the idea of being a provider, seriously.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I recently won 2 of Slot USA's auctions for pachinko balls. both auctions were paid for on July 11th. On the 12th I received a Fedex tracking # which said that the package info had been transmitted to Fedex. By the 19th the status on the package was unchanged, meaning that Slot USA had still not given the package to Fedex yet. So I e-mailed them, asking them when they intended to ship the package. Two days later I receive an e-mail from Joe stating that he is going to put a tracer on the package. As of now the status at Fedex remains unchanged so I am going to call Joe on Monday to ask him why he is going to put a tracer on a package that they have never shipped. Apparently their shipping problems have yet to be completely resolved.

Kevin
    Pachislos: Neo Pharaoh Zetz
    Pachinkos: Girls Und Panzer

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Kevin,
    As regards Slotusa and shipping out pachinko balls, this is their Achilles heel: they just don't place the same sense of urgency to sending them out as quickly as the games.

Joe gave me the same story on putting out a tracer on a order of 2000 balls about 2 months ago. He was shooting me a line and Fedex never got the balls for shipment in the first place. The balls were actually shipped the day after I emailed him telling him that I didn't believe the balls were ever shipped and that someone in his shipping department wasn't doing their job. I never received a legitimate tracking number--the balls just showed up three weeks after purchase. That experience I rate as 1.0 out of 10.0!

So it seems Slotusa does better with moving the big boxes out promptly but has assigned Quasimodo to handle the ball shipments. Strange that Joe has never made the connection that volume ball buyers are usually potential game customers, too!
    Dennis

I have a passion for Pachinko!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

[ Strange that Joe has never made the connection that volume ball buyers are usually potential game customers, too! [/QUOTE]

I find it amazing that people in business will concentrate on one or two thing in the business but leave what they think is the small stuff to not be up to par. You could have a great product to sell but then have crappy customer service. Sell a main product but do a bad job on the selling of the other product that go along with it. And my favorite! the lying to you with them thinking you are to stupid to know or just don't care if you know. As the story goes something like "There are always more fish in the sea"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I too had a slow experience with the purchase of 2K balls. I sent a semi-blistering email, never got a tracking # but the next time I got fed up & called about them they showed up that day.
    Two bags of 1K each P balls. 1 ok the other so rusty you couldnt see thru the plastic.
    I called them, got it straightened out, received my new ( OK ) P balls & 2 pachinko machines since.
    The bag of rusty P balls sat on my porch for a month waiting for FX to pick them up. I sent SlotUSA several msg's telling them they still needed to pick up these P balls. Finally I sent them a msg letting them know if & when they came to pick them up & they were no longer there, I was not responsible for them & they were lucky theyve been there this long.
    Well they never did come get them & I just bought a rock tumbler that the Arbster told us about. So Im gonna clean them up & use them. That will pay for my Tumbler.
    Sometimes things just work out.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I a long time ago purchased a Pachinko from SlotsUsa and after all the hassle with Joe it was set straight.

So at least they get it right but it might take awhile.
    Last edited by azlew; 07-24-2005 at 01:04 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by PachiFool
    .....he is going to put a tracer on a package that they have never shipped. Apparently their shipping problems have yet to be completely resolved.

Kevin
    Kevin they will probably ship them to you when the containers are unloaded from Japan. You have to realize how long it takes to unload + inventory a container of 400+ Pachislos/Pachinkos and box's of bals and tokens! They probably sell from the containers still on the ocean. But that is just a guess. There really is no other excuse is there ?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just had the same experience as Bilko. Won my Popeye on 7-17-05, received at my house 7-23-05. Same exact packaging. Wonderfully done. The machine was in excellent condition. Just one tiny scratch on the chrome area around the speaker. But in every other way, this machine is AMAZING. My wife is definitely loving the LCD play. I would rate Slotusa a 10 out of 10 for this machine.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast