Thread: Does Digital Emulation of Pachinko Machines in style of Visual PinMame exist

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Does Digital Emulation of Pachinko Machines in style of Visual PinMame exist

If this si the wrong section, feel free to move it mods. Obviously Pachinko Machines just like Pinball Tables are too big to collect if you're not a billionaire who owns a large building........ That said in Pinball programs that act digital emulation of physical tables exist such Visual PinMAME. They tnot only copy the exact same specific parts of tables like dolls that pop out suddenly and even the video effects, but developers of these emulators try to recreate realistic physics as much as within their skill level to make playing on these programs on the computer as close to the real thing as possible.

Do such emulators exist for Pachinkoo that includes the videos that popup for scoring and place every pin to the precise area for the cabinet as when they are shipped fromt he factory on day 1 to the new parlor? With realistic physcis for the movement of the balls across the machine and accurate replication of the launcher and the rotary controls along with any directional pad or whatever for navigating game menus?

I just played the Neon Genesis Evangelion machines at a Red Dragon bar days ago when I was visiting Las Vegas along with the BT'X machine and the Rocky machine and Black Lagoon and Batman and many more! So it'd be awesome if a software app exists to allow you to play various Pachinko machines that are quite faithful reproductions of the physical cabinet on your computer and phones!

I don't mean just buying a UMD copy of Neon Genesis Pachinko for the PSP, I"m talking about an ongoing development emulator that adds new er Pachinko titles as Roms continuously in the way Pinball has multiple emulators with newer tables added every year!

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Unknown

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Does Digital Emulation of Pachinko Machines in style of Visual PinMame exi

That would be cool!! I've never heard of such a thing though, just the home video game versions.. Maybe people in Japan have tried it??

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."