Thread: Pachislo gods are taunting me yet again

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachislo gods are taunting me yet again

Hello all,
    Well I recently ended my tenure repairing pachinko machines.( Vintage Virginia pachinko). I'm getting too old to be able to work in small detail with my fingers. So I sold 20 years of accumulated parts to William Cardwell in Tulsa, OK and sadly said goodbye.
    But the other day while I was taking my trash to the dump, ( I live way out in the country and do not have trash pickup). A guy in an SUV pulls up next to me and opens the back and asks if I would be kind enough to help him unload the trash. I agree, then look in the back and what do I see??!! Three pachislo machines heading to the land fill!!
    I could not bear to see that happening, so we loaded them in the back of my truck. He gave me a key ring with what was supposed to be the keys to two of them. The terminator machine has had the lock drilled and poorly at that. The other keys don't seem to fit either of the other two machines.
    I have never worked on pachislo machines. Seemed a bit above my pay grade. But was wondering if anyone close to me would be interested in them? In near Richmond, VA.

T111.jpg T222.jpg T333.jpg

2. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to joodyallison