Thread: Change of address - back in AZ

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Change of address - back in AZ

Looks like I almost forgot to change my location here back to AZ. It been a whirlwind of a move back to get closer to family. I’ll try to share what happened at a later date when I can really wrap my head around things. Good to be back in the Southwest and the sunshine!
    Pachinko -Nishijin "C" Fishing Game & Hockey, Red Lions, CR Red Lions, Heiwa Double Wing, Takao Bruce Lee, SanseiR&D 777 Sevens Rock, Sankyo Wanted!, lots of other vintages!; Pachislo -SPIN LUCK, Kung Fu Lady, Gamera High Grade, Gundam

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to naha13

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Change of address - back in AZ

Well, it’s been a year. Exhausting, all consuming, I can’t find the right words to describe it. I don’t know if I’ve completely wrapped my head around it all, but here’s what I could not put in words before:

Around this time last year my wife, who was a veteran, was diagnosed with ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease. Looking back we could see early signs but no direct cause. Now, a year after that diagnosis she has passed away, finally at peace with the disease that trapped her in her own body.

All that and more is the reason I have had little or no time to be a pert of this group, only peeking in from time to time. I hope to spend more time with the hobby I love once things settle down a bit. I have a lot of parts, parts machines, and some vintages I will start making available sometime this year. And I’m sure I will go back to hunting pachis, but definitely in a more limited fashion now that I know more of what I like to collect.

Life is short, so make the most of what you have. Take each day as they come. Each one is a new, good, bad, or ugly.
    Pachinko -Nishijin "C" Fishing Game & Hockey, Red Lions, CR Red Lions, Heiwa Double Wing, Takao Bruce Lee, SanseiR&D 777 Sevens Rock, Sankyo Wanted!, lots of other vintages!; Pachislo -SPIN LUCK, Kung Fu Lady, Gamera High Grade, Gundam

4. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to naha13

be vewy vewy quiet im hunting pachis... Lt Teddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry for your loss. We enjoyed our visit with both of you. Don and Bev
    Over the hills and threw the woods, pachi hunting we go.
    Arrangeball Hunter
    ARRANGEBALLS 5, Slots 12

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Lt Teddy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Don. We enjoyed visiting with you both as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Teddy View Post
    Sorry for your loss. We enjoyed our visit with both of you. Don and Bev

8. The following user says "Thanks" to naha13