Thread: Looking for help replacing a part on my new Enterrise Street Fighter IV pachislo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Looking for help replacing a part on my new Enterrise Street Fighter IV pachislo

Finally got the keys for the pachislo I picked up from Vikingwiz's super special sale.
    The game works beautifully but one of the cooling fans is going to die soon. I even have a spare fan that's the right size with the right connector all ready to go.
    The crazy thing is I can't figure out how to release these connectors. It's like they've encapsulated the screw in a smooth plastic covering.
    Been poking around and haven't seen any sort of videos or guides how to get these apart.

Does anyone have any tips to help me out here?

PachislotConnectors.jpg

SFIV.jpg

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to UncleToyBox

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Looking for help replacing a part on my new Enterrise Street Fighter IV pach

security tabs. designed to break so the authorities know someone has been messing with the ROM chips or fiddling the odds.
    Ian #UKPachinko

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Looking for help replacing a part on my new Enterrise Street Fighter IV pach

well... considering I don't expect any authorities to be checking any time soon... guess I'll be breaking those tabs.

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to UncleToyBox

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Got into them with minimal visible damage using a few razor blades and some patience. You can see the marks if you look but they don't jump out at you.

Now that I've had time to play, I've cycled through all my tokens a few times without hitting a single jackpot. Never more than 14 credits at a time, even with the level set to 6. Feels like I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by UncleToyBox View Post
    Got into them with minimal visible damage using a few razor blades and some patience. You can see the marks if you look but they don't jump out at you.

Now that I've had time to play, I've cycled through all my tokens a few times without hitting a single jackpot. Never more than 14 credits at a time, even with the level set to 6. Feels like I'm doing something wrong.
    Keep playing, a Big Bonus or Regular Bonus will pop eventually. Some Pachi's can be really tight.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk