Thread: I inherited a cool Pachinko machine and have NO IDEA what to do with it. Help

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking I inherited a cool Pachinko machine and have NO IDEA what to do with it. Help

Hi forum,

Well, the quick version is this: A friend gave me a pretty cool looking Pachinko machine while they were cleaning out their old stuff before moving back to Japan.

I have NO idea what to do with this thing. I am only familiar with Pachinko via youtube videos and it looks like fun. I would love to try it. And here I am with one in my possession. It looks pretty cool. And I don't know how to uh.... use it.

It appears to be an Evangelion pachinko machine. Looks like it is in great shape. Probably 90s era? I got a tray full of metal spheres and poured some into the back. I found the power button, which turns the machine on, and I get some pretty awesome intro animations. And then......

Well I'm not sure what to do. If I turn the round handle I get a loud thumping/clicking sound. I press buttons randomly, nothing happens.

I'm aware that -something- needs to be done to start the cascade of spheres and the fun, but hey, I know -nothing- about this world.

So, I come to you, member of PachiTalk, in search of wisdom to address my noobness.

How do I actually.... use this?

Many thanks in advance for any help.

-Dood

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Dood