Thread: Lower Summer Prices

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Lower Summer Prices

Since I am looking for a Pachinko machine and have not been watching them on E-Bay until now, are the winning prices down during the summer time like the Pachislo machines.
    Any chance of finding and buying a Thunderzone Pachinko at a fair price or is this machine known and wanted by all including non-members like the Harley/Davidson and Spin Luck Pachislo.

I wish I could at least see one in person, some ad mention flippers do thet have flippers that work by the operator or by the program in the machine.

Its not fun asking these stupid questions.
    Harley Davidson ** King Camel ** Las Vagas ** Adams Family ** Dragon Dice ** Super Black Jack ** Sinbad Adventure ** Big Bomber ** Austin Powers ** Babel ** Hot Rod Queen ** Las Vegas**

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Lower Summer Prices

Pachinko machines dont seem to go down in price as much as pachislos do because most of the pachinkos on ebay currently are more premium machine or they are new here i.e. popeye, LOTR, Tiger Mask, etc

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The flippers work by the machine not you. I don't know of a Thunderzone for sale at the moment. As far as pachinko prices go, they are holding much better than slots are, I'm sure that has to do with availability. Only a few people are selling pachinko's.

It's more of a rare offering and I'm not sure how many outside of this site are aware of it.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Its not fun asking these stupid questions.[/QUOTE]

thats what this site is all about so ask away. I dont think prices will go down much as the pachinkos grow in popularity. your best bet is to wait,watch, and snipe.

Thats my 2 cents
    Greetings from Nevada!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

According to the feedback from buyers on SlotUSA's pachinko auctions tonight,
    most were first time pachi buyers!!!

Prices DO seem to be holding on these... but there's always another one. You never know.

Pachinkos seem to have more of that "tease" factor that people enjoy on certain pachislos. Maybe that's the reason. Some of the reaches can drive you mad.

I haven't seen a Thunderzone for a while, now.

Hey... looking at that list of machines in your sig... is price really a problem, ol-pachiman?
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Re: Lower Summer Prices

Ive been (sorta) watching the Pachislo vs the Pachinko prices & have come to the conclusion, that where the Pachislo prices are coming down some, the Pachinko is basically holding steady.

Based on my superduper scientific analysis, I decided I was at a disadvantage for making a Summer killing as a well trained sniper, as there may be few snipes to snip! or snope! or snoop...or whatever!

So, I had my eye on the AquaNine since the days of its first price incarnation of $239 only to watch it be overbid by $150. Then the price was raised to $299, only to be overbid, once again, by $150.

Well, this seems to be a popular machine with the folks. And before 'you know who' could raise the price again, I made my deal with the devil.
    He sold this machine to me at his price & I bought this machine, at his price!

They dont call me doodude for nothin' ya know!
    ********************http://RRob1.photosite.com/ ********************