Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pachinko balls coming from the rear.

  1. #1
    Tokie Owens Dragonball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Monterey CA
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    10
    Thanks Received
    12

    Default Pachinko balls coming from the rear.

    Hi guy I just brought out a machine from storage. Im not familiar with pachinko but the balls come out the rear. I want to know what you guys do or build for your pachinko machine. Is there a way for the balls to go back into the front. TIA.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Tokie Owens Dragonball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Monterey CA
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    10
    Thanks Received
    12

    Default Re: Pachinko balls coming from the rear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonball View Post
    Hi guy I just brought out a machine from storage. Im not familiar with pachinko but the balls come out the rear. I want to know what you guys do or build for your pachinko machine. Is there a way for the balls to go back into the front. TIA.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Pachi Puro Moparformances's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Diamond Springs CA
    Posts
    12,694
    Thanks
    24,363
    Thanks Received
    10,995

    Default Re: Pachinko balls coming from the rear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonball View Post
    Hi guy I just brought out a machine from storage. Im not familiar with pachinko but the balls come out the rear. I want to know what you guys do or build for your pachinko machine. Is there a way for the balls to go back into the front. TIA.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    not without some kind of simple mod or extensive modification..

    of you want them to stay within the machine then you have extensive mods.. of you want them to be accessible to the front, then put a paint tray under the machine so the balls roll down the tray and out the front side..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

  4. #4
    I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Guildford, Surrey
    Posts
    24,391
    Thanks
    11,554
    Thanks Received
    15,660

    Default Re: Pachinko balls coming from the rear.

    Thats the standard outlet for used balls.

    What we do is either put a container there to catch the balls, then move them to the top rear tank by hand. or buy a ball lifter.
    then with a daverob dongle. get the machine to dispense play balls to the front tray using the buttons on the front of the machine.
    Ian #UKPachinko

  5. #5
    Fever Hunter kurumilover2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lewisville, Texas
    Posts
    110
    Thanks
    122
    Thanks Received
    126

    Default Re: Pachinko balls coming from the rear.

    ^^^ What Mr. Clam said. I was a fool and did not take advantage of the daverob dongle Mondoman so graciously gifted me along with the ball lifter I bought a few years back that was going unused--legit a life saver. Been playing WAAAAY more pachinko in the last few weeks after putting 2 and 2 together.
    俺はデブの戦士、キューティージョニーさ!

  6. #6
    Tokie Owens Dragonball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Monterey CA
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    10
    Thanks Received
    12

    Default Re: Pachinko balls coming from the rear.

    Ive lived in Japan but never taken advantage of learning how pachinkos worked. In game centers specifically for kids the pachinkos use the same 20-30 balls. The balls just go back to the the upper ball tray. So whats the point of this system is you pay for balls which countdown when shot. If you drop in the center and the slot plays, the ball counter adds 3 extra balls. If you hit fever it adds the balls to the counter. When you hit lets say 600 balls, a toy or coin is trigged to drop from the wooden frame holding the machine. I would’ve love to see how they rigged it.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Pachi Puro Moparformances's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Diamond Springs CA
    Posts
    12,694
    Thanks
    24,363
    Thanks Received
    10,995

    Default Re: Pachinko balls coming from the rear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonball View Post
    Ive lived in Japan but never taken advantage of learning how pachinkos worked. In game centers specifically for kids the pachinkos use the same 20-30 balls. The balls just go back to the the upper ball tray. So whats the point of this system is you pay for balls which countdown when shot. If you drop in the center and the slot plays, the ball counter adds 3 extra balls. If you hit fever it adds the balls to the counter. When you hit lets say 600 balls, a toy or coin is trigged to drop from the wooden frame holding the machine. I would’ve love to see how they rigged it.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    and i thought cyclic games were modified for home use.. the thought never occurred to me they were modified for a secondary use in japan..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

  8. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances


  9. #8
    I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Guildford, Surrey
    Posts
    24,391
    Thanks
    11,554
    Thanks Received
    15,660

    Default Re: Pachinko balls coming from the rear.

    Candyflip reversed some of those style machines back to normal a while ago

    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...Computer-Pachi

    I sometimes see the boards on YJA. But not really the thing I would research.
    Ian #UKPachinko

  10. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam


  11. #9
    Tokie Owens Dragonball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Monterey CA
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    10
    Thanks Received
    12

    Default Re: Pachinko balls coming from the rear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    Candyflip reversed some of those style machines back to normal a while ago

    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...Computer-Pachi

    I sometimes see the boards on YJA. But not really the thing I would research.
    You’re right. See the hole at the bottom. A plastic ball filled with a toy or ticket drops. I would have just kept it “as is” and added a button that acted like money was inserted. But I think i solved my problem with a $2.00 fix.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  12. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Dragonball


Similar Threads

  1. Accessing the rear of the machine
    By Spyder138 in forum Pachinko Cabinets
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-22-2014, 09:32 PM
  2. Show me your rear .
    By grannyschopshop in forum Modern Pachinko
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:51 AM
  3. Staples securing rear mechanism?
    By bundito in forum Vintage Pachinko
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-11-2013, 08:23 AM
  4. Balls Keep Coming From Tank
    By jeff in forum Pachinko Technical Support Tickets
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 07:40 AM
  5. MUMU WORLD DX Rear Speaker.
    By vasco in forum Model Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-23-2007, 05:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •