Hi all, I recently wall mounted my Powerflash that hadn’t been getting much play. Now it’s getting played frequently I’m noticing an issue popping up more; the left side tulips sometimes get stuck half open, if I manually close them to temporarily “fix” the issue I can hear a ball drop off a seesaw in the back and it pays out. The solenoids work properly though; and sometimes it works perfectly fine and tulips go back to fully closed position. The center and right side work like clockwork and are dead reliable; I want the same for the left side

I’m aware it may need the rear disassembled and pivot points cleaned/polished and what not. I gave it a basic good cleaning, light restoration polishing up the chrome, cleaning the upper chutes and all when I bough it a few years ago (it was a barn find machine) Tulips are all clean and move freely. Any Powerflash owners come across this and have recommendations where to get started? This machine is a different animal than the “simple” vintages or modern machines I’m used to dealing with, this ones kinda intimidating!

Here’s a pic of what it looks like when the tulips get stuck open halfway: