Thread: Pachinko machine ball shooter help

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko machine ball shooter help

Hi. I recently purchased my first Pachinko machine. Sorry I do not know the proper terminology for the parts. I hope this makes sense. The ball shooter area does not work properly. The red part that the balls follow to get into the shooing area seems to have no resistance and as soon as the balls are placed onto it drops down. There is a metal piece that looks like it should only allow one ball entering at a time does not stop any of the balls from entering. The balls are automatically going right into the shooting lane and I can only play if i load one ball at a time. Otherwise three balls will shoot every time I try and use the machine. It seems like there should be a spring or something attached to it. I have included pictures of the part. Any chance someone would know what I could do to fix this issue? It also seems to be missing the bell and lights. Would anyone know where I could buy a bell and lights? Thank you very much for any input. Jeffimage0.jpegimage1.jpegimage0.pngimage1.png

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko machine ball shooter help

unusual machine..

can you post a few pics of the back side.. so we may see more detail..

can you post a pic of the area where the ball mech is supposed to be installed

can you also reinstall the ball loading mech and post pics of it in its proper location..

some machines don't appear to have ever had lights.. (yours may be one of those machines) your machine dose appear to have its bells.. (close up pics will confirm this)

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Moparformances

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The photos are a bit too fuzzy for me. What brand machine is it?

I’d guess the bells are behind those blue rounded plastic covers. Fill the reward hopper on the upper back of the machine with some balls. 50-100 should do. Open the front glass and drop a ball in a scoring pocket - does the jackpot pay out and do you hear a metallic clang? If so, the bells are there. It would be unusual for them to be missing unless the machine has been parted out.

Typically, there are few springs in the machines. It’s almost all weight, gravity and leverage.

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Toyguy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

IMG_7045.jpgIMG_7044.jpgIMG_7043.jpgIMG_7041.jpgIMG_7040.jpgIMG_7039.jpgIMG_7037.jpgIMG_7036.jpgIMG_7035.jpgGuys thank you so much for the fast replies. I have filled it up and opened the front. The payouts work as expected, but no bell sound. Here are some more photos. Please let me know if more are needed. I really appreciate your help. Thanks Jeff

7. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to jsmith522

Thanks
    Thanks Received

sorry to say i have not seen this variant of pachinko in person.. i can not see how the ball load discriminator works in this style.. its like something is missing.. i see a metal flap that could be a ball discriminator.. but it actually looks more like the low ball shutoff, but again your machine does not appear to have a low ball shut off.. so I'm at a bit of a loss

give it so time someone will be along with the right answer for ya..

as for the ball... the top tray bell is there.. I can not see a bell for the lower tray.. on some machines the bell sound is lost within all the noise of the jackpot sequence..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Does the metal flap in the ball loader move freely? Seems this should only allow 1 ball in and then block the next.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It does move freely, but it does not move to block the balls from entering. I was wondering if maybe it needed to somehow be attached to the shooting part itself and only allow one in at a time. Thank you

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

What I can see on your front loader mechanism is remove and clean the red piece and polish your pivot pin . These machines work best when cleaned and polished .
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Found this thread, same ball loader.

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...hlight=maruhon

14. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Tink

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks I tried cleaning and polishing, but no luck.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you I will check out the article.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tink View Post
    Found this thread, same ball loader.

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...hlight=maruhon
    I recognize that machine! I didn't pay much attention to the original machine because the front looked different than any of mine. Mine is a Maruhon with a very distinct ashtray shape. The machine originally posted looks like a different brand (which threw me off). The ball loading mechanism is clearly the same, (how did you discover that!) I don't recall having any shooter or feeding problems with it...so, I will dig it up, and see what I can learn and share!
    Last edited by pachiwall; 12-22-2019 at 04:49 PM.

18. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to pachiwall

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Pic of the back says Maruhon.

20. The following user says "Thanks" to Tink

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith522 View Post
    It does move freely, but it does not move to block the balls from entering. I was wondering if maybe it needed to somehow be attached to the shooting part itself and only allow one in at a time. Thank you
    The shooting lever should open the part in question to allow only one ball onto the shooting ramp at a time, then let it close after the ball is loaded. That's why you can, with a little touch, load 2 balls at a time by pressing the launch lever just a little bit then resetting.

My guess is the launch lever is not letting the plate cycle, therefore holding it open.

22. The following user says "Thanks" to machgo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Pulled mine out of the attic...boy is it a dirty machine. No pics yet, but It does feed, and hopefully it will make sense with pics. When you pull back the hammer, does the metal tab move to the right blocking the opening? It should. There is a small tab on the bottom of the metal tab that rests on the front of the hammer spring. When pulled back to shoot, the metal tab moves right blocking the opening.When released (with spring force), inertia keeps the metal tab in place. If you ride the lever gently back...the metal tab will open and let another ball in. After the hammer snaps back with force...the tab should be back a few coils on the hammer spring. when the hammer is pulled back again it brings the tab with it, closing the gate.
    I don't see anything missing on yours. So not sure where the issue is. Haven't posted any pics since I crashed my laptop. Going to Christmas dinner t my brothers now. Maybe he can get me a way to post pics with the computer he pieced together for me.

24. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to pachiwall