Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Another first Pachinko - Sankyo - jackpot reload...VIDEO ATTACHED acting weird

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Another first Pachinko - Sankyo - jackpot reload...VIDEO ATTACHED acting wei

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
    All of the advice from everyone is MUCH appreciated. I 3D printed some nice 5/8” fittings to hold some LED lamps in the frame for when I replace the snipped wiring. I’m sure I’ll have more questions down the line!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are those to replace the rubber tubes holding the bulbs currently? If so, I could use a few of those. Let me know if you can make some. I am currently having the same issue you did and am going to try out the suggestions to see if it fixes my issue as well.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Another first Pachinko - Sankyo - jackpot reload...VIDEO ATTACHED acting wei

Quote Originally Posted by judremy View Post
    Are those to replace the rubber tubes holding the bulbs currently? If so, I could use a few of those. Let me know if you can make some. I am currently having the same issue you did and am going to try out the suggestions to see if it fixes my issue as well.
    Mine did not have rubber tubes but were instead encased in a piece of foam to make them fit in the hole. These things worked perfectly. I’ll send pictures when I get home from work.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just wanted everyone to know that the machine is working perfectly now and is in tip top shape. Just gotta replace the plexi. I’m already working on a tear down and rebuild of a Nishijin B so get ready for a bunch of questions on that as I try to reassemble it. Questions such as, “why is my jackpot completely backed with ancient masking tape?”

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Admiral

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by judremy View Post

Here are the thingies I 3D printed to hold my LED bulbs for my Sankyo.

https://imgur.com/z8R1LsV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2