Thread: Newbie here - Getter Mouse Machine with button issues

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Newbie here - Getter Mouse Machine with button issues

I will try to attach some pics to help identify boards and what not. Any info and help is greatly appreciated. I was given this awesome machine by a friend who purchased it last year from a friend who bought it used and never once had it properly work. Once I picked it up and got it home I had a few minutes to plug it in. It started up and was on the programing mode displaying a level 1. I did prior reading (on here) and was ready (i thought). So I locked in the skill or payout level on a 6,.got out of the reset mode, and it fired up. I was able to deposit tokens and hit the spin lever. The issues are whichever stop button I choose last does not work. I did notice that the middle button does not light up the internal led board like the 1 & 3 button does. I can choose any pattern to stop them and no matter which ones I choose the 3rd does not work. I checked the fuse and every connector. I removed the "button" board and inspected as well as cleaned it up. While I had the board out I fired it up and now it has sounds and volume. When I plug it back in I lose all sounds. I learned if I unplug it and plug back in twice while in a spin and after the first 2 stops are stopped then the 3rd button works. I have a 3 year old autistic son who of course is beyond fascinated with it. He learned to insert tokens, stop 2 reels, and wait for the last to timeout (sometimes it doesn't and will spin forever). Yesterday he sort of bopped the bottom panel and it lit up! . I havent had the time to trace those wires and find that issue. Ive read and read on here about replacing the stop board but not much on the button board. I am pretty mechanically inclined (im a small engine mechanic that deals with electrical issues on a ton of equipment often). Thanks for your help

My-Post.jpg

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to bigalby01