Hello everyone,

Thanks for the add. I am new to Pachislo machines and picked up a Takasago Dream Seven Max yesterday from a flea market. The seller had no information on it and was unsure if it even worked. I was given a hand full of tokens and a key to open the machine that did not work.

I was able to open the machine and turn on the power. Lights and sounds seemed to all work but when I put a token in it went straight through to the return. I noticed a HA code and with a bit of research I learned it meant the hopper was low. I filled the hopper with all the tokens (about 30) and read on how to do a reset (performed several). The hopper does turn manually so it's not seized and the token chute(sorry don't know the exact terminology) seems to be clear. The tokens still drop straight through. I even took that part off and slowly worked a token through.

Can anyone give me a bit of advice on what procedures are needed to fix this. I've looked online and on this forum. I have not come across anything that helps. Saw some videos of the same problem but they were of different machines and were not helpful.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Mojo