Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Big Bear super special question

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Big Bear super special question

Two of my machines from BigBear have the Volume control. I have to say I like it. Great location on the machine. My girlfriend likes the machines on the quiet side when she plays and I like them a little louder. I bought some extra volume controls from Bigbear to ad to my future machines.
    MY Family --- Spin Luck --- Beast Sapp--- Super Blackjack

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ordered my three machines on the Th and they arrived last night Friday on the Th. What a surprise! I was not expecting them yesterday. My wife called to tell me they were here and the UPS man as usual didn't put them up on the porch so they were covered. I did not get the message right away and it didn't look good outside so she called someone to put the machines under cover for me. Just as he got them inside it started to pore. They would have gotten all wet! Gaku puts them in double boxes and a plastic bag over them so they should of done OK even if they got wet.
    It is a vary good day when you get a single machine in but to get three at once! Great! Great! Great! Unpacked the KC everything good. Then the Destroyer same thing. Them the Tom Cat. Not so good! The box was in good shape but the shipping goons tried there best to mess up the machine! All four corners of the case were coming loose. All the boards on the front door where off. Coin mech off and it's cover totally off the mech. Then the door would not open all the was because a hinge was bent. If you looked at the machine the bottom of the door was one inch away from the case!
    I put it all back together. Glued, clamped and stapled the four corners back together. Fixed the hing. put everything back on. Replaced five of the light bulbs that got banged around. Good thing Gaku puts in extra bulbs! then started it up. Works good now! Only thing I seen after starting it up and playing it was there are two small punctures in the right reel strip. Not to bad though. They are small and near a Cherry. I put some paint behind on the reel strip now the light does not show through and the Cherry does not come up to often. One out of three isn't bad for the shippers right? Ha Right!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So you're going to have to let us know about the game play and what you like/dislike about them.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I must agree my first comment was no way I want a control knob in the front of my machine. When my Spin Luck came in and seen how small the knobs are and most of all (FULL VOLUME CONTROL) not this playing with the knob to get the right volume when you only move the knob 1/8” and its too loud or too low.

I had the Syscom controls on all my machines and have been changing them over to Big Bears, they work great with Full Control.

If you don't want them just tell Guka put them on the side for George, I have spent a small fortune from him just on volume controls. His works like a radio volume control.
    Harley Davidson ** King Camel ** Las Vagas ** Adams Family ** Dragon Dice ** Super Black Jack ** Sinbad Adventure ** Big Bomber ** Austin Powers ** Babel ** Hot Rod Queen ** Las Vegas**

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What are you doing with the volume controls from Syscom? Do you want to sell them?If so PM me. Laz.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ARRRGGGHHH! You beat me to the question to Ol-Pachiman, Laz.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm a good sport. Highest bidder gets them!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry, but I save everything, may use them on the Pachinko machines or never no when I will need them.

George:
    Harley Davidson ** King Camel ** Las Vagas ** Adams Family ** Dragon Dice ** Super Black Jack ** Sinbad Adventure ** Big Bomber ** Austin Powers ** Babel ** Hot Rod Queen ** Las Vegas**

Thanks
    Thanks Received

An here I was going to bid it high enough that you could go get a dozen volume controls from Gaku!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have decided Ol-Pachiman is right, you can never have enough volume controls!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You might need the small syscom controls for the Pachinkos, ol-pachiman, you're right about that. There isn't much room for the larger types on those machines.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2