Thread: Charlie’s Angels

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Charlie’s Angels

My uncle just gave me a Charlie’s Angels machine that I believe to be a Pachislo machine. It is set up for tokens (which is fine) but has an E1 code showing on the display so I cannot confirm it works fully. Also the door key is missing so I cannot open it right now.

I have seen that a person may be able to access the latch from the bottom so a I plan to try that.

What do I need to know about this machine and how do i decipher the Japanese writing to properly identify it? Are parts still available and if so, where? What maintenance or modifications are typical and useful?

Thanks all all for any info you can provide. My only other machine is an old nickel machine from the 60’s that I maanaged to get working (most of the time) but I look forward to adding this new one to my man cave.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Charlie’s Angels

I think E1 is sometimes that you don't have any/enough tokens in the inside hopper for a payout, or the hopper in the bottom is jammed so it can't pay out. Once you get it open you should be able to tell if there's any tokens in the hopper.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by doa12 View Post
    I think E1 is sometimes that you don't have any/enough tokens in the inside hopper for a payout, or the hopper in the bottom is jammed so it can't pay out. Once you get it open you should be able to tell if there's any tokens in the hopper.
    Thank you.

I can see inside the machine from the back and there are definitely not very many tokens inside. Tonight I’ll try to get the unit open hopefully and see what is going on inside or maybe get it reset (if the key is in there)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

slid the machine to the side of the table.. let the right side over hang the table by 6 or 8 inches.. there should be a hole on the bottom of the macine so you can reach your arm uop inside and manipulate the door latch and open the front..

and of course

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead