Thread: SW BODV Jam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation SW BODV Jam

Hello all,

Been a dogs age but I am back amongst the many today asking for some technical support for my Star Wars game. I had some kids over and I think something found its way into the ball intake hole (not a ball). It no longer fires when the knob is turned (like the balls are backed up) but I can still hear the pin firing. I turned it off put on its side, opened the playfield glass and emptied out any balls that may be stuck. But still no luck. I think one of the felt feet or a small piece or rubber may have gotten in there. Anyone who has this machine, do a tear down...how can I access that area of the game without pulling it all apart?

Any help will be appreciated. I've tried tweezers, small knife and my fingers but cannot feel anything.
    Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: SW BODV Jam

If you open the bottom half of the door and press up on this white plastic piece do balls come out? If not, something between is in the door. There’s not many areas for a clog to occur between the door and shooter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Vikingwiz

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: SW BODV Jam

I appreciate your response. Thrasher called me and helped do this exact procedure. All is well in SW again!
    Calypso

5. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Calypso