Thread: 2019 Pachinko Playing Irregular Updates Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 2019 Pachinko Playing Irregular Updates Thread

Thank you for all the support on the prev. thread. I honestly didn't know it was that well received when I did updates previous, but I happily stand corrected. I've decided to resurrect the updates, though probably without the calculations this time. I'll still include rough amounts in-out on selected machines to give some string to hold along the way.

Reasons I stopped updates were 3fold.
    -I had a fairly jaded playing period after Goobie was ordered back to USA.
    -After a hearty session, I went for a drink-up in Tyson's. When I returned home, I was in no fit state to recall events.
    -I was plsying the same old stuff with mediocre/poor results, so couldn't be bothered. Mostly, reason 2 however!

So lets start with today. Very stressful couple weeks so Ive been playing 20yen slots and 4yen pachinko a lot more. This will end soon and regular low-stakes service will resume. Reason is, I wanted an hour's sesh after a difficult work day, so might as well make hay and knock a Juggler for a 60 bucks big bonus. That, or low variAnce 4yen pachinko/hanemono.

Got in at 8. Sat on Juggler. 1000 yen in. Left it. Next Juggler took 6k for a Big bonus. Played down and cashed 3k out as the streak never returned.

Next place had lots of 1/99 Symphogears, but all occupied or not a wise move. Put 2k in a Fever Queen for zilch, then 1k in a TOKIO Special for a 16 Rounder. Threw another 1k in the Queen for zero while the next machine hits in 3 games.

Cash out 4k so evens for here. Decide to check the Jugglers bottom floor. Sit down and throw 2k in for a Big, cash out 4.5k. Was going to have jovial banter with the gentleman next to me, until I saw him smack the machine and looked up, his machine hadn't paid in over 1000 games. I cut and ran, and will now drink some beer.

A few k down, but these kick-back sessions have kept my spirits up while I play theatre curator to parents and managers in my school's classes.
    Your man on the Pachi Frontline.

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF