Quote Originally Posted by PekoJPF View Post
latest Update. Rare Hit Special!!!

First up, Aladdin AII. Cheating here somewhat as it is only a Game Center, but a slot nonetheless. After about 240 spins through it, I hit Aladdin Chance. Kicked out. Retrigger. Retrigger number 2. Then out of nowhere, it triggers the '7'! I have played this machine for a good four years on and off, and I have never hit the 777 on it, until early this month. Got a good quantity of coins off it, alongside the pretty much guaranteed Aladdin Chance Super. Made for a very good two hours.

Fast forward a week, and I have a spare thirty minutes at the end of my horrible work schedule. I walk down the stairs to the parlour to tackle a Juggler with a 5000 yen limit. It takes 4000 yen off me fairly easily, but near the end, it drops the solitary cherry for the Reach pattern. GOGO. Lands 777 and I have 6000 yen back. I decide I'll play off 100 games and walk with what's left. Got to try and get that JanJanBariBari trigger. On the My Juggler Series I was on, you have to trigger a BIG bonus within three spins of the last hit.

TWO SPINS. GOGO.
Left reel. 7
Right reel...........7
It's guaranteed.
After FIVE YEARS of waiting. The constant returning and trying it out. Even after one time within grasp, being snatched away by a Regular Bonus.
This time was mine.
ALL MINE
Middle reel. 7. BOOM.
IRASSHAIMASE! JANJANBARIBARI JANJANBARIBARI!
This is why I play these machines. The show, the lights, and the music. They delivered. I enjoy a gamble on these, but is it the main reason I play? Not at all. This was one of my favourite sessions of the year.

2019 is not over yet, as the winter train vacation commences next month. Stay fresh.
So in a game center, it’s all for fun, no exchange of balls for prizes like a parlor? Just curious.

Have you played the “I am the Spanker” CRおしおきくのいち忍法帳
yet? Been thinking of picking up a cell for my Queen’s Blade machine at some point once they get cheaper in the following months.