Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Pachinko Playing Irregular Updates Thread

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default 2019 Pachinko Playing Irregular Updates Thread

Thank you for all the support on the prev. thread. I honestly didn't know it was that well received when I did updates previous, but I happily stand corrected. I've decided to resurrect the updates, though probably without the calculations this time. I'll still include rough amounts in-out on selected machines to give some string to hold along the way.

Reasons I stopped updates were 3fold.
    -I had a fairly jaded playing period after Goobie was ordered back to USA.
    -After a hearty session, I went for a drink-up in Tyson's. When I returned home, I was in no fit state to recall events.
    -I was plsying the same old stuff with mediocre/poor results, so couldn't be bothered. Mostly, reason 2 however!

So lets start with today. Very stressful couple weeks so Ive been playing 20yen slots and 4yen pachinko a lot more. This will end soon and regular low-stakes service will resume. Reason is, I wanted an hour's sesh after a difficult work day, so might as well make hay and knock a Juggler for a 60 bucks big bonus. That, or low variAnce 4yen pachinko/hanemono.

Got in at 8. Sat on Juggler. 1000 yen in. Left it. Next Juggler took 6k for a Big bonus. Played down and cashed 3k out as the streak never returned.

Next place had lots of 1/99 Symphogears, but all occupied or not a wise move. Put 2k in a Fever Queen for zilch, then 1k in a TOKIO Special for a 16 Rounder. Threw another 1k in the Queen for zero while the next machine hits in 3 games.

Cash out 4k so evens for here. Decide to check the Jugglers bottom floor. Sit down and throw 2k in for a Big, cash out 4.5k. Was going to have jovial banter with the gentleman next to me, until I saw him smack the machine and looked up, his machine hadn't paid in over 1000 games. I cut and ran, and will now drink some beer.

A few k down, but these kick-back sessions have kept my spirits up while I play theatre curator to parents and managers in my school's classes.
    Your man on the Pachi Frontline.

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: 2019 Pachinko Playing Irregular Updates Thread

Great write-up. Thank you for sharing!

I normally don’t buy pachislots, but after looking for the “super table flipper 2” arcade game for awhile, the pachislot you mentioned is the most economical bet. I didn’t know it existed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'll send you a PM when Im back home re. the slot. Hope you're doing well. Your parlour looks fantastic!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I’ll be back. I can’t wait for more pachi

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Goobie777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Time for more updates. Had a week off so Ive been up and down the country playing the same old machines. A good result on Monday to leave me 10,000 yen up courtesy of a Ring giving 9 fevers! Played that new Super Dragon but didnt really hit it off.
    Wednesday was fairly dire as I threw a fair bit in Jugglers and 4yen 1/99 pachinkos. Symphogear did give some interesting fevers. 3 sets, 2 of which rushed. 2nd did a 15R (NOT a 16!) then a 12R then finished. But overall still hit hard by them. Got a couple smaller wins which went towards goods, not money. A present for TYSON!

Thursday got hammered by ハマリ(Spin count). It was crazy. 1/159 taking 642, 1/99 wanting 230. That story. Grim. Played a selection of slots in this old style parlour which only let you put in 1000 yen notes or 100 / 500 yen coins! Nice place, poor results. Juggler (10 yen wager) gave 5 quick hits. ALL regular. Finally number 6 was the big, and I cashed 2k up from that machine.

On the way to Friday's locale now. Would anyone be at all interested if I started rating the parlours that I went in? Maybe it could be looked at for visitors' benefit if they went to play.

8. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sure a ratings guide would be good. With location and/or google map/street view image.
    Ian #UKPachinko

10. The following user says "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think parlor ratings would be cool!!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by MrGneiss View Post
    I think parlor ratings would be cool!!
    With foreigner or beginner friendly ratings
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'll make a note to put that in! Good idea! It'll mostly be in Japanese in the parlour, but i can put it with the Staff part especially with tolerance and assisting new players.

14. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well Im waiting for somebody to appear on Skype, but in the meantime I haven't updated this for a couple of months. There have been some rollercoaster sessions, some ups and some straight downs too. I'll try to come up with the highlights.

July I went to get my visa renewed. 3 years, that's a good one. Feelign lucky I went to Sugita's parlours and tried some 20 yen Juggler. Thought I found a good one as it was spinning in a fair few grapes (Setting 6 has a higher Grape probability than others) so sat down. No, Get lost you filthy pachinko gaijin twonk. 759 games for your first bonus,, Big, then take it all back for another Big. 12k down, try my hand at a Symphogear and manage to hit that off about 20 spins. Goes for 6000 balls, on a 4 yen machine so got my money back and a chunk more. Went to the bar to watch Kanagawa's favourite lose the final baseball match before the national tournament. Sunk a few and went to another parlour. Sat down on a newish Nankoku Sodachi slot which gave a Big in my first 1000 yen note. A very underwhelming 87 coins back and I vow never to bother on that machine again. This and that later and I've got about 80 dollarss to the good, minus the drinks at the bar.

Few weeks of uneventful playing later, and we hit the biggest rollercoaster of 2019 so far. I've got a fair bit of money, but I'm looking to keep as much as possible and extend the playing time as long as I can. One yen pacinko is the order of the day. In short, anything and everything that could have, did go badly. New Hades Judgement killed me on the best Reach, that set the tone. Symphogears dead, Queens dead, Danbain 1/99 a very slight kickback to give me 500 profit. Then we get to the machine that was set on ruining the day once and for all. The new 1/233 Dorakyua vampire themed game from Sammy. I was looking forward to this for a long time honestly. Let's dissect the session. Most spins were dead, and the looped music was uninspiring. The start hole was difficult to hit with several dead spots throughout. Stock upgrade was poor and usually a letdown with teases. Red meant nothing. After about 900 spins it pays a Jitan and I get my only strong of strong Reach patterns. Dead. By the time I've exhausted myself on it, I've lost 20,000 yen. I still have 2 hours to spare so not enough to get cash back on anything in the 1 yen section.
    Against better judgement, I took out another 10,000 and went to play 20 yen Juggler. It took 4000 yen to pay a bonus. Regular. Then about 50 spins back for a Big bonus. Then it took 22 spins. GOGO comes on again. Big. 40 back. GOGO. Regular. 78 back. Lands Regular in naturally. 35 back. Big. 43 back. Regular. 55 back. Big! 75 back. Nothing, walk.
    Get my plastic chips and there's 29,000 yen there, and I had 21 coins left over. I decide to go back down to drain them off on the machine. Spins in some grapes and then 98 spins total...... GOGO. Regular. 63 back. GOGO. Big. Then another Regular. Then one more. Then about 40 back, I'm happy with how it's gone. Very happy in fact! Cash another 60 or so. We are up a good sum of cash, after being 200 bucks in the red not a couple hours ago! This will never happen again I can categorically say.

More recently, I found a 1/219 Hokuto no Ken, which took 1565 to give Jitan, killing 2 hours and 100 bucks. Next day, went back and took 6000 off a Gear, then FIRST SHOT on a Gyoza no Osho, had 5000. Sank about 5 beers and went back to cool off. Threw 34 in a Sea Story Black, and it went for 45. You just don't know how things will work out. Either way,I've ended my game on 20 yenners now. I don't think I'll outdo that earlier performance, and it'd be churlish to even try it again. Time to head back to low stakes and entertainment provided.

16. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Any new pachis you're looking forward to playing??

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good question! I'd say.... Tokio Black, and Hokuto no Ken 8 so far. Slots are a little disappointing with their 2400 payout limit, so I'll be honest I'll probably be sticking to the older models. Looking forward to playing a Hokutonoken 強敵 soon though. A machine removed from everywhere but I found a few not too far from me

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Few more updates.....

Monday after the previously reported session, I went back and played the 1/319 Ring. It took about 1000 yen and 50 spins to hit. Managed to get the Rush, for a miserly 3 bonuses total. BUT! All is not lost. 4 spins after the Rush finished, it hit again..... This was off the remaining stocked spins from right-side shooting. Therefore, I went back into the Rush! After 4 more, it finished, and I was a good 10,000 yen to the profit!

Today was a grim day. 4000 in a Hokuto Muso 2, 1000 in Ring, and 2000 checked. Zero back. Not even any special reaches or anything! Still, I enjoyed a free beer courtesy of my regular establishment, TYSONS! due to the fact he had a Million God slot out for 8500 coins, meaning over 170,000 yen profit. That's over 1500 pounds. Jealous? Not so much. I wouldn't have the guts or wallet to sit on that machine if things went wrong. Good on him.

21. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Thanks
    Thanks Received

An update, as I managed to play one of the machines MrGneiss asked me about wanting to play earlier. All in all a good week with a 200$ profit over some fairly short sessions. Thursday was a Tokio Black session. Managed to get the 4500 hit after putting 5000 yen in. 500 yen for 116 balls(So technically MORE than 4-yen pachi) and the exchange was the same, so cashed up 19000 yen when all was done.
    Friday was bad, found a Juggler that had only paid Regulars with no chained bonuses, sitting at 400 games. Ate 10,000 yen in cold blood and I left it at around 620 games with only Regular bonuses.
    Saturday was revenge. 1000 yen in a different Juggler in the same place. 8 games in hits Big, then Big, then Big, then Regular. Return was 17,500.

That's me done for a week or so now. I'm off to Hawaii for my holidays!

23. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Have fun, watch out for falling coconuts!!

25. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hawaii was perfect! Thank you for all the well-wishes. Only a short update today, but this one really tickled me so I will tell.

The moral of the story is NEVER leave your bag on a vacant seat.
    Don't you hate it when that happens? In a restaurant or on a train. Someone dumps their bag on a seat and you can't use it. How about in a parlour? I went in after work for a quick 1000 yen flutter to try and hit a Juggler for 777, then leave. I got up to a promising one. 286 games, and a few too many regular bonuses. I want to play it, but wait. There's a bag on the seat. The man on the next machine is to blame. I don't make a fuss, instead I just check the rest of the machines in case another is ready.

There isn't anything looking great, so I return to the 'Bagged' machine. The man has finished, and is now playing a machine opposite. His bag has gone, so I am free to play the machine I wanted....But hang on. The machine HE was just on looks promising, with 90 games on the clock. I decide to play HIS machine instead of the one his bag was on. It hits, after THREE games. 50 quid. And he heard everything. If he hadn't put his bag on the seat to start with, Id have played a different machine, and maybe walked with nothing. But today was sweet. Time to crack open a cold one.

27. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Thanks
    Thanks Received

RUINED session!

Withdrew 20,000 yen to have a session and drink-up. Managed to get a 2k profit in one place on the 1yen Ring machine. Cash up and I now have a 10k note, and 12 1k notes, such is life. Eventually meet a contact in the industry for the drink-up, and we have a little bit of Juggler before it. I end up losing 5k in the end, so now I have a 10k note and 7 1k notes.
    Except I don't. I mislaid the 10k note during the evening! Gutted!

29. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Oh no!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

latest Update. Rare Hit Special!!!

First up, Aladdin AII. Cheating here somewhat as it is only a Game Center, but a slot nonetheless. After about 240 spins through it, I hit Aladdin Chance. Kicked out. Retrigger. Retrigger number 2. Then out of nowhere, it triggers the '7'! I have played this machine for a good four years on and off, and I have never hit the 777 on it, until early this month. Got a good quantity of coins off it, alongside the pretty much guaranteed Aladdin Chance Super. Made for a very good two hours.

Fast forward a week, and I have a spare thirty minutes at the end of my horrible work schedule. I walk down the stairs to the parlour to tackle a Juggler with a 5000 yen limit. It takes 4000 yen off me fairly easily, but near the end, it drops the solitary cherry for the Reach pattern. GOGO. Lands 777 and I have 6000 yen back. I decide I'll play off 100 games and walk with what's left. Got to try and get that JanJanBariBari trigger. On the My Juggler Series I was on, you have to trigger a BIG bonus within three spins of the last hit.

TWO SPINS. GOGO.
    Left reel. 7
    Right reel...........7
    It's guaranteed.
    After FIVE YEARS of waiting. The constant returning and trying it out. Even after one time within grasp, being snatched away by a Regular Bonus.
    This time was mine.
    ALL MINE
    Middle reel. 7. BOOM.
    IRASSHAIMASE! JANJANBARIBARI JANJANBARIBARI!
    This is why I play these machines. The show, the lights, and the music. They delivered. I enjoy a gamble on these, but is it the main reason I play? Not at all. This was one of my favourite sessions of the year.

2019 is not over yet, as the winter train vacation commences next month. Stay fresh.

33. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to PekoJPF

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast