Thread: Error 6E or bE on Bubble Bobble Pachislo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Error 6E or bE on Bubble Bobble Pachislo

I kept searching for bE but didn't find it. But maybe the error is 6E? Drove about 320 miles round trip after work yesterday to pick this up. It had the error for him, he just turned the door/reset key to the left and it cleared it, and that let the tokens work and spun reels and stops worked. However in bringing it home, lugging it to the 3rd floor, and trying it here, I can get the error to clear and it accept tokens/light the sides to show the active payouts, but the lever won't actually spin the reels. Hitting the credit button causes it to drop the tokens that it had entered.

BB_errorS.jpg

I did notice the coin hopper in the bottom does not seem very connected to the machine. I know it slides in. Oh, and I filled the hopper when it only had about 6 in it up there.

I have tried to do the reset, but when I power it on, the error comes up so I'm not sure if turning the key left to clear the error prevents the reset or what.

They added lamp clicker button in the power stream before the power supply. So it can be plugged in without power getting to the transformer, you click the on/off button on back to turn it on/off.

Few more pics (taken before I picked it up, so are the seller's pics)
    BB07.jpgBB06.jpgBB09.jpgBB_crop.jpg

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Error 6E or bE on Bubble Bobble Pachislo

Dumped the hopper, still gives error. However I think there are multiple issues as the lever to spin the wheels may not be working like it should. I wiggled the connector and was able to get the wheels to spin, so I may need to replace or clean that switch.

3. The following user says "Thanks" to doa12