Hello fellow slots peoples ! so i just got my first machine and I have already screwed something up . I picked up a Kung Fu lady Yasama machine and it was working fine for a little while. I put 10 coins in and played for a little bit.I won some coins and then i hit the payout button and got an E2 error. Now I have not got it to work no matter what i try. I have tried to hard reset but im not 100% on how to actually do that or what it should look like when i actually do. I can turn the reset key and it will let me change the odds number but then again I dont know were to go from there. I have read about cleaning the sensor on the hopper as the E2 is a hopper error. I have yet to get something to clean it but im not 100% sure where the sensor actually is and what part to clean. Sorry to spew all this out but I really want this thing to work and I just cannot believe that i screwed it up already thank you guys for any help that you can lend. I can also upload some videos or photos if that would help anybody.