Thread: accel cash issue

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default accel cash issue

Hello just bought this from someone knowing it was broken but was hoping it was just someone who didn’t know how to work it and maybe just needed a reset , I was told it didn’t work at all but it actually does a lot more than I thought, upon turning on after a full reset seems to be running fine but no sound at all even when a token is put in, run the game after token in and the reels spin stop spin stop and keep repeating never ends only if I do a full reset , so I filled it up with about 10 coins to see if buttons would work and clicked collect it pays out but it never stops it don’t keep count so if it owes me 5 coins it will empty the hopper and throw a code never registers what it pays out , no matter what I’ve done the reel buttons are unresponsive, if anyone could get me going in the right direction it would be much appreciated thanks.

https://youtu.be/-lk3A27zKEk Video of what it does

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: accel cash issue

Checking the reel stop board would be the first step, its these boards that seem to fail the most. normally with a blown fuse on them.
    If its not regiestering pay outs, that could be a faulty sensor, or maybe the whole machine has an autoplay unit on it that has malfunctioned, thats why nothing works properly.
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    Checking the reel stop board would be the first step, its these boards that seem to fail the most. normally with a blown fuse on them.
    If its not regiestering pay outs, that could be a faulty sensor, or maybe the whole machine has an autoplay unit on it that has malfunctioned, thats why nothing works properly.

Anything else to check also are all the reel boards the same I have a 2003 electro Ltd hanabi machine would it work if I switched the boards

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry! no idea
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I’ve taken this machine apart checked every connection , fixed the reel buttons not responding on the motherboard by replacing the stop reel board, still if I load ex. 5 coins and click pay out it pays until hopper is empty , no sound but volume works you can hear speaker, and reels stop and go and never completely stop the buttons still don’t stop reels but you see them working on mother board. Under the reel stop board is another board that goes to hopper and reels idk if it’s that or one of the boards on the reels any help ?