Hello! We recently acquired our first Pachinko machine! Everything seems to work great, except I have found an issue with the jackpot mechanism (if that what it's called...). When you get a jackpot, a ball goes down into the seesaw, falls onto the lever, but then the lever seems to get stuck halfway, not allowing the jackpot of release any balls. Upon further inspection, there are two little levers that get hit when you get a jackpot that release the balls. On my machine, it looks like the right lever isn't going all the way back up, and it's causing the lever to not activate the jackpot. Hopefully that makes sense, ill include some pictures to show what issue I'm having. I'm sure theres some technical terms I could be using to make this simpler haha! If I push the little lever up to where it is supposed to be, then the next jackpot works, but the lever seems to only go partway up again. Does anyone have any idea what I can do to get this little lever to go back up an allow the jackpot to work correctly?