Thread: Daiichi New Vanguard NV100 - Few things to fix

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Daiichi New Vanguard NV100 - Few things to fix

Greetings, first time poster. Just picked this pachinko machine up 3 days ago, with no knowledge of pachinkos or this forum until my internet searches after the acquisition. It seems to me to be in relatively good shape and working order. Balls shoot fine, but there's a few pieces to fix and clean, and I'm hoping to get help from the experienced posters to help guide me on my way to restoring.

My task list:
    1. Order balls (ebay, unless any better source?)
    2. Replacement top tray or gluing plastic/wood to repair it. Are there spare parts for this? I haven't seen many green parts in photos here, mostly orange.
    3. Add a 9V battery to the red and green posts to power it (from reading other threads, seemed like how this worked.
    4. Repair the red wiring so they meet back together? Not sure why the red is clipped.
    5. Get a ball catcher tray
    6. It looks like I'm missing a wire part that connects to the slider, at the last part of the "white" guides from the top hopper into the green part of the machine. A part slides back and forth, and looks like it needs another part. (seen on this photo)
    7. It looks like the "year" certification stickers were removed at some point. Or am I missing this?
    8. There's am rubber "fringe" skirt around the bottom of the machine that broke off. What is this trim piece called, any special name?

My machine looks similar in operation to MOXI's post here: http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?53236

Photos coming in my next post!

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to BLueSS