Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yamasa Machine - Kongdom Jungle Master

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Yamasa Machine - Kongdom Jungle Master

Quote Originally Posted by Peteybob View Post
    Could you add a few pictures of the inside of the door? Someone may notice if there is something out of place.
    Good idea! I threw in some extras too.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

2. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to toby_vc

Thanks
    Thanks Received

most momentary switches have 3 connections 1 is normally opened (no connection until pressed) one is common or ground, and another as normally closed (always making a connection until pressed) you can use the continuity test to determine if its wired correct. if you test across common and normally opened it should not beep until you press the button. that is if the switch is a momentary one. do this with the power off. like i said i have seen it where when someone put them in they wired it to be always making contact. thus may not be your issue at all but just a basic test to get a better understanding of your meter. if its not a momentary a simple switch is the same except easier. one common and the feed . switch on should beep or show continuity if it doesnt then something is wrong with the switch you are testing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

4. The following user says "Thanks" to samslack

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Of course. One easy way to see if the switch is at fault is to disconnect it. As above switch off the power. Unplug the switch from the circuit board. Then switch the power back on. Check the status of the O led. Then see what happens. Like try the full reset procedure again.
    Ian #UKPachinko

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    Of course. One easy way to see if the switch is at fault is to disconnect it. As above switch off the power. Unplug the switch from the circuit board. Then switch the power back on. Check the status of the O led. Then see what happens. Like try the full reset procedure again.
    Yep, tried that and still no reel lights or credit/payout lights. Reset didn't turn them on either. I will try to investigate with the multimeter, hopefully next weekend.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Oh and the "O" light did disappear from the MB with the switch unplugged.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by toby_vc View Post
    Maybe this thing is beyond help... :/

nonsense it was created by someone and assembled by someone it worked once before there is no reason it won't work again.

lol I do not like to give up.

it may have some part that went faulty such as a board or switch etc.... now the cost of the repair may be uneconomical. worst case you get a machine to tinker with and learn some things.

there are some pretty great and super smart members here. its possible someone has experienced this or similar.

I have traced circuits and it can be tedious but to me its fun. I know im crazy lol

question to everyone. what type of behavior do you get if the reel stop board is faulty? is it possible that the one here is faulty?

I know you can get them and they are from 40 -80 bucks

thoughts?

10. The following user says "Thanks" to samslack

Thanks
    Thanks Received

From what I've seen posted in the past year of the reel stop board faulting always seemed to do with the stop buttons not working. Seems that the credit dump button is a whole different situation. Could it be a faulty button, connection, or a resetting fault, I am clueless at this time.

Stepping back to the beginning for a moment toby_vc, was this machine working for you in the past or did you you get the machine with this existing problem? Just wondering if someone else will be along to confirm if this is the correct power supply inside.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I bought the machine with the problem already existing. I blame my ignorance! I thought it'd be easier to fix.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I should also point out that when you feed the machine tokens, it doesn't spit them out into the tray outside. It actually "accepts" them. This is different than my other machines that reject them during an issue.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If it was me.

I would first look at the easy and obvious first.

you may have already done these but ....

1. look for visible signs of damage. such as pinched wires or ribbon cables, look at areas where there is movement such as door hinges and latches. if a wire gets pinched and cut that could be a easy fix. look anywhere where there was or is a strap holding wires down. a strap that's undone is a sign that it was removed either intentional or unintentional. could be problem area.

2. I know you did this but check connections on connectors make sure they are firmly seated. also unplug and visually inspect make sure pins are not bent, missing, or show signs of corrosion.

3. do what i call the smell and sight test on boards such as motherboard. i know it sounds weird but if you ever smell burnt chips they smell like plastic burning. very distinctive you can't mistake that. also look for ic chips on the board for burn marks or chunks missing. flashlights or headlamps are your friend.

4. note any code or numbers on lcds power it down and disconnect things one at a time power back up and see it the code changes. if it does its probably not your issue. move on to the next then do it again with something else. it may be possible that the same error when you disconnect something specific could narrow it down to a specific board. it is possible to find parts from parts machines or ebay, etc...

I am noy familiar enough to know exactly what board controls that reels and upper part of the machine. that seems like the problem area.

question to anyone who is familiar. Do these have some type of post where it checks for all boards and components to check in before coming to a ready to play state? that's what it seems like.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dumb question is there some type of sensor that detects the hopper or that overflow tray? I noticed mine has a sensor that detects if the hopper is there or not. I think Clam is on to something "O" is related to the pay out.

Thoughts from others? I am very curious to know what could be causing this . The board is displaying an error so that's a good sign that its not fried.

If you remove the hopper what does it look like behind it? Picture?
    Last edited by samslack; 03-24-2019 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Spelling correction Sorry I suck at Grammer lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2