Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yamasa Machine - Kongdom Jungle Master

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Yamasa Machine - Kongdom Jungle Master

I bought a Yamasa Kongdom machine today that's a little different than my other slot machines. There is no reset key. I think it uses a switch instead. I've tried resetting it but I think there's a bigger issue. The decorative lights are working but the credit/payout lights aren't working. Any recommendations on what to try first? Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Yamasa Machine - Kongdom Jungle Master

I am not a Pachislo expert. I am more of a pachinko guy. I do have an older pachislo when i adj the odds it did something similar. i didnt have the key either. i converted it to a momentary push button.

i powered it up while holding that button then it did what you describe the credit light showed a number from another button increased it from 1 to 6 (im told these are odds 6 being greatest chance to win) to get it back to normal I think i had to power it off and on again and press that button a few more times.

your issue is prob different but do you see any numbers on any lcd possibly inside the door. if so it may be in service mode and you just need to get it out of it.

There are some pretty awesome members here that are prob more familiar than me that could be more help. if you have tapatalk app you can easily post some pics. include the front and inside if you can so we could see exactly what your issue is.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yah I'm familiar with the odds resetting but unfortunately the lights aren't working to do that so I don't think it's resetting. Also, I think they use a switch instead of a key to reset the machine. I don't see a key hole. Thanks for telling me about the app! I've always wondered how to upload pictures on here.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

4. The following user says "Thanks" to toby_vc

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ya the app is great and easy to use.

that is weird everything is lit up but the reels.

that is definately different than what mine did.

again I'm no exert at Pachislo machines but I am learning more about them every day. I am very familiar with connectors and electronics.

I'm sure you may have done this but are all the connections from the reel assembly firmly pushed in? may not be a bad idea to re-seat them in case in transit they did not come loose.

I would assume if the machine is powered up if they were disconnected it would pop an error code of some sort. Hopefully another member with more knowledge of these could help.

6. The following user says "Thanks" to samslack

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here is a link to an operational manual from the PachiTalk Research Center.

http://www.tattooiowa.com/pachitalk/...ion_Manual.pdf

Looks like your reset key was replaced by the black switch.

desktop1.jpg

And a copy of the common reset procedure in case you have not seen this one.

reset.png

8. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you both! I plan to check the 10A fuse and the wire connections. Any other suggestions on what to do about the lights not coming on? Normally the credit/payout lights are on before, during, and after a reset on my other machines. This machine won't light up no matter what I do.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I only have one Yamasa machine but it has a different power supply than yours. During the reset process all of my exterior door lights and the reel lights go out other than the settings number in the "paid out" display. The upper and lower glass panels are lit as well but that's it. Your machine may or may not function the same as mine.
    Last edited by Peteybob; 03-23-2019 at 02:46 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Update:

I checked the 10A fuse in the power supply and it looked fine. This is what I expected since the decorative panels light up and the speakers are humming. I then turned the machine off, disconnected all of the wires inside, and then reconnected them, ensuring they made a solid "click" noise. I'm still not entirely sure which switch is my reset switch since I'm used to having a reset key. I tried multiple switches as the reset switch and none of them worked. I'm confident I'm following the procedures correctly as I've reset my other machines many times. Besides, the odds are never displayed since the payout/credit lights and the real aren't lit. The odds are not displayed inside the machine either. There must be some kind of electrical issue I assume. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to try next? I don't have much electrical experience.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Can you upload a few more pics of the inside while its on?

Do you see any LED lights on any of the boards?

Can you see that the board is getting power? On mine the board is above the reels and it has many Leds on it that illuminate.

Can you include some pics of the boards that are visible? That could help someone see if something stands out.

Do you have a multi-meter?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

This guide has some basic trouble shooting in it too http://www.angelfire.com/ct3/pachisl...oOperation.pdf

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I do have a multimeter but I'm not really sure which wires to check or how much juice should be flowing through them. I've included some pictures of the MB. Nothing flashing. I've also tested all of the buttons and included a picture showing which light it activated on the the MB. The buttons all seem to work, which makes me assume none of them are stuck. I did notice that "O" is the only light that stays lit on the MB when depressed but I assume this is normal since the light turns off when I press the button. Hope this helps. Thanks!

15. The following user says "Thanks" to toby_vc

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

i would assume that no led would stay on, so there might be a fault in your button O (pay out credit button)

Nice key. very handy
    Ian #UKPachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenclam View Post
    i would assume that no led would stay on, so there might be a fault in your button O (pay out credit button)

Nice key. very handy
    Hmmm I was wondering about this too. My only issue with this theory is that when the button is pressed, the light turns off on the MB. Once depressed, it lights back up. I would think that if the button had a fault, it would stay on or off and not change. But then again I don't know much about electrical work!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Okay my Yamasa machine is a little different but this is what I get. When I press the credit payout button (your button "O") my motherboard light comes on briefly. If I hold the button down then the same light stays on but goes out when released. Also when holding the credit payout button down then my coin mechanism (inside the door where your tokens are deposited) "clicks" and the magnetic coin reject opens while at the same time if there are any credits in the machine then they will pay out.

So I wonder if there is anything related to your coin mechanism being jammed or faulty. My checking was all during regular play mode. I was not able to duplicate your issue yet. When you perform a reset, you most likely will hear a "click" sound of the coin mechanism engaging.

As for your pictures in post number eleven, which nice job by the way I get the following on the power supply.

N = what was the reset key. The same on/off should apply as if a key was turned.
    A = reset
    H = settings change 1-6

Now I don't have a power supply like yours so I'm not sure what the difference or reason of there being a separate reset and setting button whereas mine are both within the same process.

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Peteybob View Post
    Okay my Yamasa machine is a little different but this is what I get. When I press the credit payout button (your button "O") my motherboard light comes on briefly. If I hold the button down then the same light stays on but goes out when released. Also when holding the credit payout button down then my coin mechanism (inside the door where your tokens are deposited) "clicks" and the magnetic coin reject opens while at the same time if there are any credits in the machine then they will pay out.

So I wonder if there is anything related to your coin mechanism being jammed or faulty. My checking was all during regular play mode. I was not able to duplicate your issue yet. When you perform a reset, you most likely will hear a "click" sound of the coin mechanism engaging.

As for your pictures in post number eleven, which nice job by the way I get the following on the power supply.

N = what was the reset key. The same on/off should apply as if a key was turned.
    A = reset
    H = settings change 1-6

Now I don't have a power supply like yours so I'm not sure what the difference or reason of there being a separate reset and setting button whereas mine are both within the same process.
    Interesting! I took a look at the hopper and was able to turn it by hand to make it spit out tokens. Hopefully it's not faulty. I wasn't able to get the coin mechanism to click when pressing the payout button or by resetting the machine, although I can't be certain it's registering the reset since nothing lights up. I'm still curious about the payout button and the MB light. It seems weird to me that pressing the button has the opposite affect as all of the other buttons.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

the meter is good for testing continuity to see if things are making connection. its also good to see if you have a short. if you get continuity where you shouldnt then there is a possible short. or its possible i have seen people wiring momentary switches in reverse and wired as normally close. when you press them they disconnect instead of making the connection.

22. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to samslack

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Okay I had an idea. I unplugged the payout button to see what would happen. The "O" light disappeared from the MB but I still got the same result. The only lights that come on are the panel lights. I tried a reset but it didn't help. The odds were never displayed either. Maybe this thing is beyond help... :/

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by samslack View Post
    the meter is good for testing continuity to see if things are making connection. its also good to see if you have a short. if you get continuity where you shouldnt then there is a possible short. or its possible i have seen people wiring momentary switches in reverse and wired as normally close. when you press them they disconnect instead of making the connection.
    Thanks! I will try using a meter. I'm not really sure what should be getting continuity and what shouldn't, but perhaps I can use my working machines as a model. I'm not good with electrical so wish me luck. Won't be today. Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Could you add a few pictures of the inside of the door? Someone may notice if there is something out of place.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

https://youtu.be/5G622WDZaHg

basic continuity

27. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to samslack

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast