Hello everyone. I’m new to the site and have read several of the postings related to this in this site as well as what I was able to find on the web. Here is my situation: I have no power, nothing. With my multimeter in hand I have pulled out the power supply box and pulled off all the plugs and then pulled out the circuit board cleaned all the connections using the various tips found on this site. Then I proceeded to verify that I was getting continuity on many of the connections and wiring leads as well as all the fuses and the ON OFF main switch. Because I did not have the circuit board schematic it was a hit and miss when I was checking the continuity on the board itself. I was able to track about 75% of it. The solder joints on the board looked okay. I also tried reset procedures with no avail. Obviously, I’ve checked all the basics like the outlet itself, is the unit plugged in, etc… From what I have read on your site it tells me many of you are experienced with these machines. I’m a novice and they say a little knowledge is dangerous. I also tested the power supply box to see if the 120v coming in is going out to the rest of the machine. On top of the power supply I have a 4 lead plug, this goes to the door panel and a 12 lead plug that goes to the motherboard. The 4 lead plug is registering 9v, is that normal? Not sure what wires/connections to touch to test the output of the 12 lead plug? Any help would be appreciated. Thx, Jack