Thread: Help getting set up

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Help getting set up

Hi guys my first patchislo machine has arrived and i'm having a little trouble checking it over and setting it up.

One of the reels was stuck which i have unstuck and i have attached the coin slot thing (technical i know).

One of the wires appears tangled which is stopping me from opening the door properly and I don't want me pull it and snap it but I can't see properly as is.
    9.jpg

I also need to know what kind of transformer i need to plug it in (in the UK).

Any info would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

I was thrown out of Top Gear Drunkenclam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Help getting set up

For power you have 2 options.
    The machine is a 24v machine that some one has fitted a 115v to 24v transformer to it. You can either

1) Source a UK to US power adaptor. Maplins used to sell a good 300W one and I used these on my machines. These are just plug in items. So no modifying required.

2) source a 240V-24v transformer and replace the US transformer altogether. This would involving cutting and joining wires to the transformer. You would also need to know the VA rating of the machine so you can get a transformer with enough power behind it.
    Ian #UKPachinko

3. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Drunkenclam