Thread: Need help with Nishijin A

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Need help with Nishijin A

I have a Nishijin model A that is no longer feeding balls into the flipper. This happened right after moving it to another room. Looking at the back, the wire in the picture is loose and looks like it should fixed in place as it should move the plastic piece on the left as the flipper is pushed down. The wire just flips around.
    If my thought is true, how can I tighten the bolt to where the wire is attached. Is it a special tool and what angle should that wire be? I placed it in the upright position for the photo, but it will flop all around as it is now.

loose wire A.PNG

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Need help with Nishijin A

that does not look factory.. looks like home a home made repair.. i have made this repair my self.. usualy breaking that little screw or striping it out.. i would put it in the right position and epoxy it in place.. i have used a epoxy stick in this repair.. its a two part epoxy mixed by hand, its like play-doe.. then pack it in tight and let it set..
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Need help with Nishijin A

Quote Originally Posted by Moparformances View Post
    that does not look factory.. looks like home a home made repair.. i have made this repair my self.. usualy breaking that little screw or striping it out.. i would put it in the right position and epoxy it in place.. i have used a epoxy stick in this repair.. its a two part epoxy mixed by hand, its like play-doe.. then pack it in tight and let it set..
    Thanks I will give that a try. I know the machine had some work done in the past as there is a sticker of a repair shop located on the inside. Sadly, from another state.

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Stesco