Thread: Kung Fu Lady / Kung Fu Retsiden with Free Play Mod.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Kung Fu Lady / Kung Fu Retsiden with Free Play Mod.

Several months back a good friend of mine gave me this Kung Fu Lady (but from my searches it appears to be a Kung Fu Retsiden). It has a free Play mod and would love to get a hopper and coin mech and convert it back to tokens. Anyone have any info / manual / etc. to help me find these parts? Including tokens. It appears that it’s just a plug and play mod.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Kung Fu Lady / Kung Fu Retsiden with Free Play Mod.

first off

Welcome to Pachitalk

I'm more of a Pachinko kinda guy.. looking at your machine it looks to be missing the coin mech and the entire hopper assembly and possibly more..

finding parts for a machine that old is going to be hard.. but you found the right place it will take time but I'm sure someone hear can help ya
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you!!! Yes, my parents have one at their house which looks pretty similar... Theirs takes tokens!!! So, I'll look at it good when I head over there. Until I figure out what I need I'll clean it up (was clean until I left it in my garage) and I'll just toss it in my arcade for now...

That being said, anyone have any cool suggestions on a table to set this on? Figuring I'll put it on a shallow table and put one screw to secure it to the wall. But, still need a table idea.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hello ChompingQuarters and welcome to the group my fellow Michigander

You can find pachislo parts on eBay from several sellers as well as some members here at times. Your model will share some of the same parts as other models which is helpful. Looks like you will need the plastic coin chute(s) along with the coin mech for the inside door panel. There is usually a mounting track for the hopper but you may not need it if you can anchor the hopper. I'm not sure if you are missing any wiring or would just need to rework what is already there.

As you look around for your parts keep in mind that a similar machine may come along for parts or needing something you already have. Finding a donor machine could be cheaper that the collective repair parts. Watch Craigslist, eBay, Letgo, etc.. for machines along with moving and estate sales.

A good token seller is here https://www.ebay.com/itm/1000-PACHIS....c100752.m1982. There is also a seller on Craigslist with a good price who is located around Lansing MI.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Have a look at the 3rd and 4th pictures in this ad for an idea of what you are missing to compare with yours and others you see.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pachislo-Ku...LAt:rk:30:pf:0