Thread: Jaws 2:Its a shark panic again pachinko $725 with shipping to US

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Exclamation Jaws 2:Its a shark panic again pachinko $725 with shipping to US

Tommy post. Title says it all. $520 if you just want the cell +$80-$120 shipping depending on location.
    Again, he wants to test the waters (no pun) to see if he can do this. His prices are great, and (so far) service is fantastic. I agree to help him post some stuff but he has sent me countless videos and photos of how to assemble the machines after shipping and has no problem sending video to you if your exact game before shipping. Gameplay and everything!!
    Jaws2.jpeg Jaws2 Cell.jpeg
    Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Jaws 2:Its a shark panic again pachinko $725 with shipping to US

I always appreciate another source of goods as competition can be in our favor. But is this someone who buys and resells goods at a nice profit? I not trying to bash this seller but rather I'm wondering about us, the community, being way over charge for some product. I'm all for paying someone extra for doing a better job in prep work for shipping and even for a finders fee. But I am seeing this same item for about $200 plus international shipping.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n291897908

Maybe it is this same seller or just the same stock photos. I'd be curious if there is a big difference in Tommy's shipping when compared to others with the same carrier. Are his shipping charges so much less that it is made up in the product price? If not then what does he offer at the higher selling price when we look at multiple sellers for any given item?

Just the hard questions to be asked. Again, I'm all for more sellers. Thanks for your postings Calypso.

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Peteybob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Peteybob View Post
    I always appreciate another source of goods as competition can be in our favor. But is this someone who buys and resells goods at a nice profit? I not trying to bash this seller but rather I'm wondering about us, the community, being way over charge for some product. I'm all for paying someone extra for doing a better job in prep work for shipping and even for a finders fee. But I am seeing this same item for about $200 plus international shipping.

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n291897908

Maybe it is this same seller or just the same stock photos. I'd be curious if there is a big difference in Tommy's shipping when compared to others with the same carrier. Are his shipping charges so much less that it is made up in the product price? If not then what does he offer at the higher selling price when we look at multiple sellers for any given item?

Just the hard questions to be asked. Again, I'm all for more sellers. Thanks for your postings Calypso.
    I honestly don't know Petey but can appreciate where you are coming from. This guy is nice, if his prices don't work out thats fine. He has been able to find me stuff I couldnt on auctions. Does his price work out to be the same as Yahoo Auctions with shipping? Is that what you meant?.
    I didn't take the photos. I believe he said it was stock photos. I am going to try and delete these (all of them) and post everything in one post.
    Calypso

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

6. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to MrGneiss