Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Arrow Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

Quote Originally Posted by lotsoballs View Post
    Dang, they must like me! Both machines I ordered were $300 shipping cost and “free” transformer; kinda odd. Maybe shipping to Charlotte is cheaper? You should mention you are a pachitalk member and they need to give you best price....I made sure to make a big deal about being a Pachitalk member and possibly recommending them to others on here! Lol, I figured it can’t hurt! Who did you talk to? Sara or Aki? Just curious...Sara is super helpful!
    Shipping seems high for Valk. Maybe you are paying more for that warranty? I see machine prices all over the charts depending on demand in Japan or here for specific models. But shipping does depend on location. Even for Tom, it can vary. I give highest possible price (better to overguess than under). Transformer not included is odd (always should be).

No matter how "good" a seller is...it is worth mentioning that they do need to make money somewhere in the deal. Hiding it in shipping charge seems odd choice instead of being upfront about it.
    Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
    Shipping seems high for Valk. Maybe you are paying more for that warranty? I see machine prices all over the charts depending on demand in Japan or here for specific models. But shipping does depend on location. Even for Tom, it can vary. I give highest possible price (better to overguess than under). Transformer not included is odd (always should be).

No matter how "good" a seller is...it is worth mentioning that they do need to make money somewhere in the deal. Hiding it in shipping charge seems odd choice instead of being upfront about it.
    To be clear; they don’t “hide” anything with shipping cost; they provide a quote before you order; so if you don’t like it, that’s it; tell em’ their shipping quote is too high! If you agree; they draft up an Alibaba purchase contract with agreed upon shipping cost clearly listed.

None of the machines I’ve ever ordered off YahooJapan have ever had a transformer included.

Sandwich Shooter stampeed valkyrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

So yeah I am nixing this. $499 is too high for 1 machine shipped.
    I just got a quote on a Cowboy Bebop machine for $325 as the shipping cost, so yea nope.

I did send them a message in response as they wanted an answer, I may take a look again at Clover if he gets them instock.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by stampeed valkyrie View Post
    So yeah I am nixing this. $499 is too high for 1 machine shipped.
    I just got a quote on a Cowboy Bebop machine for $325 as the shipping cost, so yea nope.

I did send them a message in response as they wanted an answer, I may take a look again at Clover if he gets them instock.
    Totally agree Clover is top choice; patience is key and needed though! Also wish their newer machines weren’t so pricey, but like Calypso said they all have to make that money somewhere!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Arrow Re: JT-Comatz Trading Co., LTD Alibaba pachinko vendor

To be clear; they don’t “hide” anything with shipping cost; they provide a quote before you order; so if you don’t like it, that’s it; tell em’ their shipping quote is too high! If you agree; they draft up an Alibaba purchase contract with agreed upon shipping cost clearly listed.

None of the machines I’ve ever ordered off YahooJapan have ever had a transformer included.
    Yes I agree. That was just a turn of phrase. It’s clear that Valk was either overquoted or maybe this dealer was hiding his money in the shipping charge. It wouldn’t be the first time anyone’s done that and there’s no shame in it. I would prefer a seller to give me the price on top of the machine price. I prefer transparency. It wasn’t a dig at your preferred company lotso.

I agree, if Clover Collectables can finally get their shipment, because they buy in such a large bulk, it will always be the least expensive and I had a great experience with them. We just seem to have to wait an abnormally long amount of time between cargo shipments this time around. Which in many cases, has forced us to branch out. Sometimes that’s a great thing because a little competition between suppliers, can help all of our pricing overall.

And as far as the transformers go, I’ve never bought anything FromJapan. Anything I’ve purchased through Tom or Clover Collectables has always had the transformer included. Tom ships them separately but it’s always included in the price typically he throws in coins to.
    Last edited by Calypso; 02-15-2019 at 09:16 PM.
    Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes I agree. That was just a turn of phrase. It’s clear that Valk was either overquoted or maybe this dealer was hiding his money in the shipping charge. It wouldn’t be the first time anyone’s done that and there’s no shame in it. I would prefer a seller to give me the price on top of the machine price. I prefer transparency. It wasn’t a dig at your preferred company lotso.

I agree, if Clover Collectables can finally get their shipment, because they buy in such a large bulk, it will always be the least expensive and I had a great experience with them. We just seem to have to wait an abnormally long amount of time between cargo shipments this time around. Which in many cases, has forced us to branch out. Sometimes that’s a great thing because a little competition between suppliers, can help all of our pricing overall.

And as far as the transformers go, I’ve never bought anything FromJapan. Anything I’ve purchased through Tom or Clover Collectables has always had the transformer included. Tom ships them separately but it’s always included in the price typically he throws in coins to.
    I know what you mean about hiding the profits in “shipping cost”, the old shell game! I will say this; shipping cost can vary by region wildly, as I learned recently as shipping 2 Lumina cells, one up north ($35) the other out west ($75); the one to CA I checked both UPS and FedEx and they colluded on the same $75 price somehow...

Sandwich Shooter stampeed valkyrie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

So just for clarification, apparently the $499 price included the transformer.

After reading some responses including Kimba's the shipping quote they gave me is pretty crazy.

I'll keep looking.

Rob

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sara at JT just sent me a preview test video of an upcoming shipment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The following user says "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Here’s pics of their excellent packing process, will post update next week upon arrival!

11. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received
    PACHINKO - Nishijin Model A, 2005 Newgin Cutie Honey, 2015 TAKAO Queen's Blade 2
    BUBBLE HOCKEY - SUPER CHEXX PRO | MAME - 4 Player Entertainment Center
    PINBALL - Williams Grand Lizard

13. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to CarlW

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Queens Blade 3

Quote Originally Posted by CarlW View Post
    No problem, great machine! I like mine a lot, and so does most anyone that plays it. I would say it’s my favorite regular (non digihane) digipachi in my collection!

15. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to lotsoballs

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Queens Blade 3

PACHINKO - Nishijin Model A, 2005 Newgin Cutie Honey, 2015 TAKAO Queen's Blade 2
    BUBBLE HOCKEY - SUPER CHEXX PRO | MAME - 4 Player Entertainment Center
    PINBALL - Williams Grand Lizard

17. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to CarlW

Thanks
    Thanks Received

seeing all of the devices come out and spin and power-on made me LOL
    WANTED: 10¥ games, pre-1950s machines, スマートボール (Smart Ball), payazzo/kronespill, Pickwick-style (~1905)
    if you have any of these in North America, let's talk.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sara at JT just sent me a preview test video of an upcoming shipment...

oooo is that one of those elaborate hanemono machines?
    WANTED: 10¥ games, pre-1950s machines, スマートボール (Smart Ball), payazzo/kronespill, Pickwick-style (~1905)
    if you have any of these in North America, let's talk.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would love a Queens Blade 3 but $600 is just to rich for my blood at the moment. Enjoy though! :-)
    I may not be the best guy, BUT I am not the bad guy!- Coop from Megas XLR

21. The following user says "Thanks" to KimbaWLion

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by cait001 View Post
    oooo is that one of those elaborate hanemono machines?
    Not a hanemono, I’ve seen it referred to as a rights based machine (kenrimono) or a “one shot” (ippatsudai) machine by different sellers on yahooJapan; based on the gameplay videos I’ve seen I’d call it a kenrimono. I’ve got a couple other kenrimonos and like them a lot! There’s progressive steps one must get past to get the fever round, all mechanical. Maybe someone from Japan will chime in an if they know? It doesn’t have the moving arms/wings to be a hanemono, nor does it have the digital or LCD “reels” of a digihane.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you for sharing this information! I was browsing the pictures of a machine that they had listed and saw the machine I’ve been searching for in the group! Contacted them and they put together an order for me. Very reasonable considering what I’m getting (Garo). I’ll update with the progress as well. This one will need to be split into two boxes. Very excited and hoping for a safe delivery.

24. The following user says "Thanks" to thrasherwr

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by thrasherwr View Post
    Thank you for sharing this information! I was browsing the pictures of a machine that they had listed and saw the machine I’ve been searching for in the group! Contacted them and they put together an order for me. Very reasonable considering what I’m getting (Garo). I’ll update with the progress as well. This one will need to be split into two boxes. Very excited and hoping for a safe delivery.
    Nice! Do an unboxing and assembly video! Can't wait to see it! Goldstorm I assume?
    Calypso

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nice! Do an unboxing and assembly video! Can't wait to see it! Goldstorm I assume?
    Will do! Watching your unboxing of jaws I think made me that much more impatient for my next one! No better unboxing than that of a new Pachi! And yep it’s the Goldstorm.

27. The following user says "Thanks" to thrasherwr

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Still got a few more to add (which I could edit!). That’s awesome!

Calypso

29. The following user says "Thanks" to Calypso

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast